shattered dream x male skeleton reader part 2

Requested by Felinekid. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Hmm. So you tried to move away. But the magic from his wouldn't let you walk four feet away. You held an angry look. He leaned down, and grabbed your bow. "Here" he said. You grabbed it from him. You let your anger fall. At least you were still alive. But this guy was so unstable in anger. "Follow me" he said. You held your arms crossed. Then placed your bow on your back. In front of your sword. "Hfpp" you made a rebellious sound. Not moving. But you moved anyway. The magic pushed you towards him. "You can fight whatever you want. The deal is made and can't be broken" dream said. Walking like there was nothing wrong with this. Maybe he was right. You should make the best of this.

"Fine" you said. "At least tell me where we're going?" You asked walking next to him. "You'll find out soon" he said. You didn't like 'you had to find out'. So. "Come onnnnnn tell me" you said with a irritation voice. He irritated you. So you did it back. You were his prison after all. This was not going to end up as friendship. But you absolutely didn't want another enemy on your back. So this was the only line you said. Ignoring him and keeping your mouth shut was much better.

He inmidely seems to notice it. Keep looking at where he was going then to look at you. The funny thing you noticed was that the goo he was made off wasn't dripping onto the ground. It just kept sticking to himself. Huh. "Now..." He said. He stopped. "?" You didn't now what was going to happen. His hands grabbed yours. Uncomfortable. "Now relax" he said. Relax? You? Ha no. You didn't relax. You let your soul pump hard through your ribcage. "I said relax" he said a but tighter. Hands slowly crushing yours.

You still didn't. "I said relax" dark voice. Spitting it out. You looked away. Relaxing your soul. He exhaled. "That's better" he muttered. You felt magic rush over.

"Why did you take me to a different place?" You asked. Oh you were good. "For me to regain" he said. Regain?. "Regain what?" You asked. "My power. Takes a lot out of me me to control your soul" he said. Oh. You didn't know it took that much out of him. Heheh. Maybe you could escape now!. You turned around and took your freedom. Only to be forcedly pulled back. "Aw" you said. To bad.

"What are you not understanding?" He said. Grabbing the front of your shirt. His magic holding you in place. How powerful was this guy?. "You belong to me" he said into your face. "And I belong in a mansion. Now let go" you said. He didn't let you go. But at least he moved his face away from yours.

"Here" he said hands in your shoulders. Pushing you down. In the grass. "Have a seat" he said. Then he sat next to you. He held his left hand on his chest. "You alright?" You asked. Why did you ask? You had no idea. He turned his head from your sight. "Hey I'm your 'minion' remember. Tell me" you said. Maybe he wasn't feeling well?. You placed your hand on his shoulder. Thinking. Maybe he was injured?. You wanted to continue asking what was wrong but you got pushed.

Your back hitting the ground. Now laying down. "Um buddy?" You asked. He was hovering over you. Then he plopped himself on top of you. His arms quickly wrapped around you. Huh. This was new. Something was telling you not to push him off. So you let him, 'hug you'.

Hmm yes. The line of "You belong to me" is hot.
Word count 642
Comicmaker12