another horrortale sans x afraid reader (fluff/smut)

I couldn't help myself. This is a but smutty. No request. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
a shower with sans
.
.
Reader p.o.v

As you left the ruins it was cold. You still can remember that. It's always cold. That didn't change. The thing that did change. Was sans. Damm he was scary. He still is. But he's nicer towards you then in the beginning. Luckily. And not did sans acted nicer to you to. He was touchy. Especially in public. You could understand that. The monsters were like wild animals. Out of control. And sans snarled at them like they were nothing. You could say he was protection you on his special way. But some space wouldn't he bad either.

It was around midday and you decided to take a shower. You and papyrus had trained. It made you sweat. When you were in the house you made sure papyrus was around. Afraid sans would do anything if you were alone. Whenever sans gave you a smile or acted nice you didn't lowered your guard. Sans still was a monster. He could rip you apart if he wanted. Or if papyrus didn't like you. You would have been smuched as well. The door creaked open from the bathroom. And since your hearing was always on sharp you inmidely pulled the curtain for you body.

You peeked your head out. The door was closed. Hmmmmm. Oh well. You took some soap and begin to wash your body. "Want me to help?" Suddenly sans said behind you you screamed at top of your lungs. You grabbed your towel and wrapped it firmly around you. "Sans!" You said. He was smiling. And he was literally naked. You clapped your hand on your eyes. He pulled at your arm. "Come on. Join me" he said. Tugging at your towel. "Nope. I just finished!" You said. Face red. His grip on your arm begin to get tight. "I said join me" he growled.

And there was the shiver running over your spine. You did as told. Joining him underneath the shower. But you kept your towel on. "There's no need to fell ashamed. You have a beautiful body" he said in your ear. When did sans get so. So flirty?. You tell the towel drop. But your hands over your breasts and private area. He sighed but let it slide. For now. He took some soap and he began to wash your back. It felt nice. And soon you melted under his touch. Just how he wanted. His bones pressed against you. Suddenly you eyed the hatchet next to the sink. You froze. He literally brought that thing with him. Into here. And blood was still on it!. "SCREAM" You screamed. His big skeletal hand wrapped around your mouth. "Hush! Geez. I'm not going to kill you or hurt you. Thought you knew that" he said.

You thought. It was true. He never really did smash a finger off. And you were still alive. Thank asgore. You pat his hand around your mouth. "I know" you muttered. "But you're scary sometimes. You didn't even asked before you stormed in" you said. Arms crossed. "It's my nature to he this way.   I may look scary but that doesn't mean I always act like it" he said. You signed. But nodded. Then you hugged him. Your naked body against his. "I'm sorry that for misunderstanding you" you said. "Heh it's okey" he said. His big arm around your back. "Your boobs are soft" he girnn. You pulled yourself away. "I forget! Sorry" you said.

"But who said I didn't want that?" He asked. You swallowed. Face red again. You thought again. Really doing thought many times today. Sans was handsome in his own way. The hole in his skull was making him look like a Halloween figure. But he was cool. Nobody fucks with him. And you liked that. You and sans never done anything like this before. So this was all first for everything. And you saw eachother naked before anything else. Wow. Well played. "For a kiss you're allowed to" you stopped in your sentence for an effect. "Touch my chest" you said. His eyes widened. "You sure? Already" he asked. You nodded. "Well then" he said. Leaning down. His mouth touching yours. It was a nice kiss. A very pleased one.

His hands moved towards your breasts. Placing his hands on them. Squeezing them to. The water was still running. How long have you been in the shower already?. And why was this nice. So nice with sans. The scary skeleton. Who did tried to kill you in the beginning. Damm. Maybe this could grow to a relationship. Who knew.

Tada.
Word count 789
Comicmaker12