nightmare sans x reader

Here you go. Requested by Irisgamelover. AmyliaKDinh
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

"Come on goopy boy" you teased him. "Play with me" you said holding the controller towards him. He growled. "No" he turned his back to you. You stick your tongue out to him. "You're no fun" you said as you began to play the game on your own. "I'm no fun?" He stomped towards you. He then sat next to you grabbing the controller. "Just watch. How much fun I am" he growled. You simply laughed at his reaction. After some playing you won the game. "Now I am king of video games" you proudly said. He softly growled. "And don't be sad, you can be my princess" you said holding in your laugh. "You can't be king. I can" he said standing up and playing his hands in his hips. "I have a real crown so you should be the princess" he laughed.

You turned your back to him. "Maybe dream will be my princess?" You teased. "Gasp" "how dare you" you laughed. Then struged your shoulders.
"If you win the next round I'll give you my crown for one day" he said. You turned around. "And if I loose?" You said. He smirked. "Then you'll be my slave for a day" he said. Well that wasn't really fair. He stuck his hand out. You shook his hand. "Alright goopy boy~" you teased. You could tell he was blushing a bit. Even if you couldn't see it.

The two of you played again. And you failed. "There I won!" He happily said. "Alright, you win you cheating pal" you laughed. "I didn't cheat!" He said. "Oh my goodness, what's that!" You screamed as you pointed to the ceiling. He looked up and you ran for your life. "Hey that's wasn't the deal" you laughed as he ran after you.
You hid behind the curtain. "Playing hide and seek?" He asked as you could hear him walking through the halls. You giggled. Slapping a mouth quickly on your mouth. "Hmm, I wonder where y/n is" he said. Suddenly a tentacle wrapped around your middle. "Gotcha" he said smiling.  
"Aww I was winning" you said.

"Yeah sure" he said. There was silence between the two of you. "Oh right you're my slave for today" you crossed your arms. "I wished I won" you said grumpy. He laughed. "But you didn't" he varried you to the kitchen. "You're going to clean the dishes and then bake me a cake" he smirked. What! No fair. "Alright goopy boy" you said as you start cleaning. "Why do you keep calling me that?" He asked. You smiled. "Isn't that your second name?" You teased. You could hear him growl. "What of course not" you began making a cake as he asked. "I'm just teasing" he left.

After the cake was ready you cut it to pieces and brought nightmare a piece. "Here you go my lord" you said bowing and holding the cake towards him. You were doing your best not to laugh. He grabbed it and took a bite. "This is good" he said as he took another bite. "Really because I used  soap instead of milk" he stopped eating and spitting the cake out. "Just kidding" you said. "I hate you" he said. You placed a hand in your heart. "Come one nightmare, best friends?" You said holding your fist out for him. He didn't move. "Please nightmare, my arms can't keep holding this up" you said already supporting your arm. He sighed and gave in. Giving you a fist bump.

"Now clean the halls"

Oh nightmare, you a##hole.
Word count 611
Comicmaker12