dominant gaster papyrus x innocent reader (smut)

Nice an request from CharlieChaos4
I thought about some awkward things that y/n don't now.
.
Warning some lemon things.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It was an beautiful day in gastertale. Your best skelefriends were to kind for you. Your life was such an mess before but now your life never been better. You where in sans his lap looking at the tv. "Sans can you go to the store" papyrus asked from out the kitchen. "Can't you get it" sans said. I really was focused on the tv. Suddenly he teleported away so I fell off the couch. "Where's sans" I as papyrus sat on the couch. I stay on the ground because am such lazy. "He's gone shopping for me- come sit on the couch in comparison it cold there" he said patting the spot next to him. "This is also cold" I said as I sat next to him. "Didn't you sat here with sans?" Papyrus said looking from the tv to me. "No I sat in his lap" I said
innocent. I looked at him and he was blushing. "Sit on my lap then" he said as he looked back at the tv. I strugged as I sat on his lap. His hands were five minutes next to his legs but when the show almost ended he had his hands in my hip. I was to focused so I didn't say anything about it. The holes in his hand were sensible. I grabbed the controller from the table and shifted the tv series. I heard him panting a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh shot some lemon things uphead
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I shifted more trying to find out why he's making that sounds. Suddenly the grip on my hips were painful. "Auw papy what are you doing" I said turning around to see his face. He had orange tints and his eye was flaming. Some drool was on his chin. "Keep continue" he said . What am i doing then?. "I said not focusing anymore in the tv. "You now exactly what am talking about~" he said turning me around so our faces meet. I was still in his lap. "You made me" he said pushing me in my back. "What did I made you do" I said innocent. He held my hands in his and placed his skull in the side off my neck. "excitement" he said licking my neck. "What is this feeling" I said holding his neck. "Just relax" he said softly. Something slimy was running over neck. Was that his tongue? Why there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Papyrus softly start grinning on her. Making her blush. "I want you y/n" he said kissing her on her lips. She never did this before but is was kinda nice. "What do you mean with you want me" she said. Papyrus pulled away but just inches from hers. "I love you so much for so long time" he said placing his boney hands on the sides off her face. "I love you to papy" she said. They kissed eachother again but this time they tongues. Papyrus slowly brusched his hands from her neck to the sides of her breasts. "Ng~ papy" she said hugging his upper body. He teasely ran his skull the the side of your neck to the crotch of your pants. He used his tongue to lick your clothed crotch. "Hgghg~" she moaned. Papyrus used his own hand to rub the bulge in his pants. The holes in his hand were not weird for her. She pulled the black coat off him. Relieving him in his sweater. With her hands she rubbed her self over her breasts. As they both came they kissed eachother a few times more. They hugged before laying on eachother sleeping. "I love you y/n" he said. "I love you to paps" she said falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aww~ isn't this some weird stuff.
Word count 649
Comicmaker12