Nightmare sans x bad skeleton reader 2 fluff

Here's the second part. Requested by IchinoKurosaki IchinoKurosaki hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

After what nightmare and you did. You felt cursed under his spell. The lovebites he had gives you were filled with magic. Damm. You stood back at his throne. Waiting for commands. But as soon the others came back. You began to sweat. You held your skull to the other way as they stormed through the room. Tired and hungry. "Omg!" Killer said. "He claimed you" horror said. Of course. They could smell. You blushed in shame. "lOL" error said. This was not what you wanted. "Geez go suck eachother asses" you said. Your eye sockets dark. Telling them enough. They got the hint. Saying 'pff' as they ate some.

Then nightmare came in. And you all quickly had straight backs. "You think I don't hear you all talking?" He said. Annnddd a shiver ran over your spine. Like someone was tracing his or her finger for real. "Sorry boss" horror and dust said. The others gave him a apologize look. Nightmare rubbed his nose. "Ink is rebuilding a destroyed eu. I want error and killer stop him. Dust and horror you have to trace my brother. He must be somewhere close" nightmare ordered. And again he didn't send you out on a mission. Were you two going to do things again?. The others left again m following orders. But they couldn't help themselves by smirking. They knew what nightmare was going to do again. But you didn't feel doing that today. Sure a kiss wouldn't make much to it.

But what you and nightmare did before was different for you now. Nightmare was in a state he wanted to many things. But you weren't just a skeleton who jumped into bed with everybody. "Come here" nightmare said. Yep. It was going to happen again. "I'm not in the mood" you said. Maybe if you were in the mood you would have done it. "Come on. Don't be like that. You liked what I did last time. We should continue that" he said. Trying to convince you to something. "May I assist error and killer. I really want to kick ass" you said.

"But I'm telling you to stay here" he said. His hands on your shoulders. "Master please" you said hand on your face. His hands going down your body. You formed a bone. A knife shaped one. "I said no!" You roared. Bone towards him. "You dare pointing your weapon at me?" He said shocked but angry. You were done playing with him. "If I'm in the mood I'll bang you. Cause you're a attractive bloody murderer. But when I say no it's no" you growled. He looked at you. His eye glowing down at you. "I usually let nobody talk to me like that. But it's hot when you say it" he said. You let your weapon dissapear. "Wanna kill blueberry with me or something?" You asked. Leaning towards him.

You changed mood fast. You couldn't deny about the attraction towards him. But for you was a no a no. And you showed him that today. But it was fun killing somebody. It had been some time. Especially with nightmare alone. Nightmare thought. You could read that from his expression. "Sure hon. Just as long you don't point back towards me again" he said darker then normal. You nodded. He still was the kind. And boss around. And he sure could kill you after then you could kill him. "Then let's go" he said. Stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Okay boss" you said following him. You rubbed your lovebite. Still claimed. As long as it's there. A order was a order.

Nootmare and his orders.
Word count 526
Comicmaker12