fallacy x male demon skeleton x enrce 2 smut

Requested by Angelnicky and MrRed_03 Warning smut! Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

After dinner you got to your room and stripped your shirt off. Then layed down on top of the blanket. Enrce seemed nice. Speaking about him. There was a knock on the door. With your magic you opened the door. Revieling him. "Hi" he said. You sat up. "What's up?" You said. He walked towards the bed and sat down. "I was thinking about a sleep over?" He asked. You swallowed. You barely knew him. But why not. If something happened you were stronger then him. Even with a broken arm. "Sure?" You said. He layed down next to you. Wrapping his arms around your ribs. This was close. But you liked the idea. So you wrapped your good arm over him. Slightly going under his shirt. There was a second knock on the door. You already had an idea who it was. "What are you doing here" enrce said.
"How about sharing" Fallacy said. You laughed.

"Are you guys dating~?" You said smirking. Your good hand still under enrce his shirt. "No but the tree of us could have fun together?" He said. "A trio?" Enrce asked. "Well this day got a lot more interesting" you said rubbing your upper arm of your wounded arm. Fallacy took his cape off. Enrce suddenly got onto your lap. You placed your hand on his upper leg "You gotta be fast if you want me to" you laughed as encore already layed down on you. He inmidely took his change and got in the bed next to you. Good thing it was a big bed or it wouldn't fit. Since you couldn't use your other hand fallacy stroked your shoulder. Then moved forward to kiss you. Never thought you'll be ending up with two guys at the same time. But this was nice. When fallacy pulled away enrce kissed you.

"Fck me" you panted. As you pulled away from the kiss. "If you want to" they both teased. "Goddamm" you said. Suddenly you pulled yourself up and first threw fallacy underneath you and then enrce. You slowly rubbed their ribcage. Switching with one hand. And since your own ribs were exposed enrce took his chest. To lean up and kiss it. Licking your boned. You smirked. Then die the same to fallacy and rubbed enrce with your hand. So the three of you could all feel something. The night was young so you could have more fun tonight.

Short I know. But better then nothing xD
Word count 430
Comicmaker12