flowerfell papyrus x dying reader x flowerfell sans

Oh God am crying this is really sad, you are dying can you believe it, and you don't got an real gender I'm this story, enjoy.
.
.
.
warning blood and a bit cursed words
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

There was peace in the whole underground but still it was an kill or be killed world. And off course there wasn't an sign off mercy here but when she/he came falling into the underground, many monsters opened their soul for him/her. But every good thing got an end. After an time she/he got sick not because the fall but it was just an part off the timeline. The underground accept that an human was living with them just because she/he give to everything evil an mercy. But in the beginning she/he got killed many times and each they died an golden flower was placed on her/his body.
.
.
The girl/boy was sitting on the couch enjoying the warmth the house gave. It was so cold outside, she/he was happy they got friends like this. Well papyrus almost killed her once but he accepted her/him after some time. Sans on the contrary did protect her/him the first time even he had some trouble about helping an human but she/he couldn't be bad. "Am going to grillby's" sans would say as papyrus walked into the living room with spaghetti. It was just an obsession he had. And luckily she/he had saved her/his file for if something happened. Papyrus huffed, "THAT LAZY BONES ALWAYS GO TO SUCH UNHEALTHY RESTAURANT" he said. "AND NOT EVEN EATING MY PROFESSIONAL SPAGHETTI" he finished. And yes his spaghetti wasn't the best but it was food that could be eating so she/he did it as always. "PAPYRUS"  An voice yelled slamming on the door.
.
.
The door flew opened and a fish lady walk in. And it wasn't an normal fish woman but the royal guard herself, she had the highest rang and papyrus was underneath her. Your heart stopped, she had killed you many times and everytime you give her mercy but every time she refused to give in. "A HUMAN?" she said immidely forming an spear in her hand. "NO NOT THIS HUMAN UNDYNE" papyrus said but unfortunately it was to late as always.
.
.
An spear was In your chest leaking blood. Sans bumped undyne so he could walk in. An shocked experience was formed on his face. "Oh God kid what happened" he said rushing to her/his side. He/she lifted her hand to his face but before she/he could touch it her/his life was gone. And an another reset was set. Everything was where she saved her/his last file. And there she/he was back on the couch without an spear in her/his chest. But sans was still sitting next to her/him with papyrus in the kitchen. He/she couldn't see very well because the flowers for her/his eyes. But an pain flipped in her lungs and heart. She/he fell off the couch laying on the floor. Hands over the t-shirt she/he whore, holding their chest.
.
.
You began coughing heavily, even some blood fell down your chin. "Wow kid what's the problem?" Sans said rushing down to you. "It started" you said holding his arm. "What the fuck does that mean?" He said trying to understand you. "HUMAN I FINALLY-, HUMAN WHAT'S WRONG" papyrus said kneeling down placing his spaghetti in the table. Why couldn't they understand everything you died you got an flower. How more flowers how more the damage. "Every time I die a flower will be placed" you said but that wasn't the right information because they still looking confused. "And how more flowers the more damage my body will take" you finished. "BUT WHY YOU DIED THEN" papyrus said helping you on the couch. "Because I got an choose for that, if an moster wants to kill me i don't even try to fight back. My mother always told me to be kind so that's what I do" you finished.
.
.
"But kid how many times you got killed then, and I now about the resets and am not mad but how many times" he said looking serious and a bit broken. Where you really gonna tell them the truth. Off course they deserve it. "Around the 125 times" you said looking or trying to look at your knees. "Shit that are many times kid" sans said looking at papyrus. "BUT HUMAN WHY YOU LET YOURSELF KILLED I MEAN EVEN AN HUMAN LIKE YOU CAN FIGHT" he said. Well It was true you could fight but that's just not really something for you. "Be always kind my sunflower" your mother would say in any situation. Sadly you never could see her again. She died a time ago. And it wasn't an reason why you here here I mean you fell accidentally.
.
.
"Chough" "chough" and more blood dripped down. "Guys my body will give up someday" you said, "you know that right" you finished. Sometime live is hard, and you can't do something about it. Well your live wasn't very bad you guess. More pain flowed into your veins, making the pain even worse. "Come on kid you gonna take a nap for me" sans said tilling you bridal style upstairs, papyrus following close behind.
.
.
Papyrus opened the door letting you and sans inside. Sans placed you in his bed flipped the sheets over you. Giving you some warmth. A tear left you eyes, "you know if I got killed one more time I won't come back" you said breaking form your own words. They looked eachother in the eyesockets. Papyrus didn't new over the resets but sans, he could and so he could understand better. But because he could understand he was hurted more. "JUST SLEEP HUMAN" papyrus said ruffling your hair. An smile formed on your mouth. "Thank you" you said as you slowly fell asleep. Sans kissed you forehead before closing the door behind him.
.
.
When you slept the two skeltons where sitting on the chair in the kitchen. Sans explained how the resets worked while he could remember everything. Your body wouldn't last any longer. An red tear fell down sans his face. Even there are monster doesn't mean they can't feel love. And yes in this world it means level of violent but they new an different love. And so they talked and talked, making it unnoticed that an evil existence was stomping their way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We have to protect her/him"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't now if it was sad enough but yeah.
Word count 1116
Comicmaker12