mafia uf sans x reader x mafia uf papyrus 3

Requested by DaniaPalestino Hope you enjoy.
.
.
You should read the other two parts to so you understand the story.
.
Reader p.o.v

The three of you sat down at the table. Food was covered over the table. At the funniest thing was that you enjoyed the moment. You actually laughed because sans made a pun and papyrus would glare at him. Never thought from being a robber to friends with them. Even though your thought your life was gone when you got rammed with their car. Also. They asked you to marry them. You've never been married before so this was quite new. Sans and papyrus were quite silent about themselves. Of course they were in the mafia. Even a blind person could tell.

But besides that. You had fun. And you will never have to worry about money again. And they would protect you against everyone. How great was that. You coughed to get their attention. "I'm willing to marry you both" you said very professional. Both their mouths dropped to the table. "Both?" They said together. You nodded. "Marrying one is sad for the other and I can't make a choice between you" you said. Sans wrapped his arms around you. "Good choice sweetheart" sans said. And because he said that. It made you wonder if you refused them. Well you could guess what would have happened.

But nothing was going to happen because you did something that would please them. And if wasn't even against your will. But marrying murderers was pressing on your chest. You felt papyrus his big hand on your leg. You smirked as you placed your hand on his leg to. Probably a bit to close to his crotch because he dropped his fork. You grabbed it. "Here you go" you grinned. Papyrus was getting red so you decided you pull your hand back. You did the same to sans. But his reaction was the same before you touched him. He kept eating like nothing was happening. You pulled back your hand. And the second you pulled your hand back both skeleton placed a hand in your legs. You stopped breathing. Doing it by someone else is much easier then when they touch you. "CAN'T HANDLE IT?" papyrus said in a teasing tone.
"Nah she can handle it. She's a big girl" sans said. That made you laugh.

When dinner was finished you got leaded into the living room. Sans and papyrus pulled out their boxes again. You were going to wear two rings. Oh well. At the same time they did their ring on your finger. You leaned forward to kiss papyrus. Lips on bone. Then kissed sans to. Well this was no bad ending for you

There you go. The ending you all wanted.
Word count 466
Comicmaker12