wolf ink sans x wolf reader fluff

Requested by DepressedArtist2023. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
A bit fluff for you all✨
.
.
.
Ink p.o.v

I was wandering around my area. Checking for any intruders. Luckily there weren't one. I once lost a fight and I was injured bad. As I sat on the ground to look around a bush behind me made noise. I turned around and got as flat to the ground as possible. Crawling towards the bush. I could hear movements through it. The soundscape closer. I jumped right right into the bush. To take them down. I growled. But the one underneath growled back. Wait what. There was another wolf. They growled as they flipped me over. "Hey handsome" they said. I blushed but quickly pushed then underneath me again. "Why are you're in my territory" I asked.

"Oh heh sorry, I'm not from around here. I've should know" they said. I got off them. It didn't looked like their were a thread. They smiled. "My name is y/n" they said happily. I sat down on the grass inspecting them. "My name is ink" I replied. I looked behind them. Thier tail was moving up and down. "Already like me, I see" I laughed. They loo back as they noticed their tail. She nodded. "I think we're going to be great friends" they said walking past me. Their tail rubbing the side of my face. It almost made me melt. Dammit ink. I followed them. "So is it nice around here?" They asked. So they really didn't came from arou here. "Yeah it's nice and there's enough animals"

They smiled. "Food wasn't much around, so I left my home because to many humans and monsters came to live there" they begin. "I only want some peace and find a mate" they said. I blushed. I wouldn't leave my home and I guess I'm lucky that another wolf is searching to. Well I wasn't really looking but they looked fine. I stopped thinking. Did it already like them?.

Your p.o.v

You blushed. It was true though. There wasn't much food around for you to hunt so you had to leave. And there weren't other wolves back there. So you were happy to meet someone else.
You smiled as he sat next to you. "Searching for a mate huh?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah just have to find the right one" you winked. You thought for a moment. "You look nice, wanna try?" You asked looking at him.
He froze. Then he spoke. "Really? You haven't even met me" he laughed. That was true. "There aren't much wolves around here and I've traveled way to far to search or walk any longer" you said as you smuggled your head against his.

You were surprised as he smuggled back. "You tired then?" He asked. You nodded. "Follow me" he said. You followed him to his cave. It was nice and had a beautiful view over his territory. You sat down. "You sure it's alright for me to stay?" You asked. He smiled. "Yeah of course. Your good" he said as he layed down. You did you. His  head touching your head. You closed your eyes.

Finally a mate.

Yay. This was cute, right?.
Word count 538
Comicmaker12