Mafia underfell sans x female reader

Requested by Undergirl51. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.

Reader p.ov

Your job was working at a bar. Easy right? no. It was hard work for a bit money. You wern't poor luckily. But it was not that you could quit your job and buy everything. Besides, sometimes your job was fun. Not always since there always were those irritated customers. And they smoke. A lot. Disgusting. "Serve this to table six" the chef said. You nodded and grabbed the plates with food. Then placed it in front of the people who ordered it. "Enjoy your meal" you said. Then left to the next table. Luckily it wasn't so busy as usual or you would be running around. "Hello and welcome. Would you like something to drink first?" You asked. Not looking at the customer. "Can I order you?" A deep voice said. You looked up. Your cheeks red. "I'm sorry but I'm not on the menu" you said giggling. "Then a beer please sweets" he said. "Alright, I'll be right back with your drink" you said as left to tell the chef.

You haven't heard please in some time. He was flirting with you. That happened more then once in a month. But maybe that was how he take a girl?. Whatever. Keep your head straight. You returned to the men with his drink. You haven't seen his since he was sitting in the shadow. "Here you go sir" you said. "Do you all treat your guest like this? I should come here more" he said laughing. And there you go. Cheeks red again. "Would you like to eat something as well?" You said. He bowed from the shadow to grab his drink. He was a monster. A skeleton monster. Eh wore a black and red suit who matched him. And he was attractive. "Yeah. Number 3" he said. "Excited choose" you said taking away the menu.

After some time you returned with his food. And you even fixed your hair on your way to him. For once you wanted to let a guy know he might stand a chance. As you placed it in form of him you caughed him staring at your behind. You smiled. "Let me know if you want something else" you said as you left and helped the other guests. Your shift was only 15 minutes left. You worked some more and your shift was over. The waved at the other workers and left. Walking along over the streets to your home. But you felt someone following you. You turned around. Only to almost bunk into the skeleton from earlier. "I'm sorry" you said. "Meh I wanted to talk to you. But didn't expected you to turn around so quick" he said rubbing the back of his skull.

Most of the time you didn't want to talk with a customer but this was fine. But you weren't gonna lead him to your house. That was private. "Talk to me? You sure" you said placing a hand on your hip. "A beautiful girl like you? Absolutely" he said leaning down and smiling. "I really want your phone number sweetheart" he said holding his phone out. Luckily you had a wrok phone and a private phone. You gave him your number. "Only because you're nice" you said handing him his phone back. "And for being handsome" you winked. "But I have to go. Talk to you soon" you said winking as you walked away. His mouth hanging open.

Oh this was going great. You both showed interested. Finally a girl who wouldn't go for his money. And finally a men who didn't inmidely wanted to sleep together. When you arrived home you let yourself fall into the couch. Some free time was always great. You got a notification form your phono. You looked. "Hey I haven't introduced myself yet. The names sans"  he had written. "Hi. My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you sans" you said. And so you both talked for hours till you went it bed.

We like big sans.
Word count 679
Comicmaker12