MWEH - underswap sans x male human reader FLUFF

So sans is more aggressive here. Like underfell papyrus? I don't know why but I thought what if blue wasn't so 'nice'. Hope you enjoy though.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

How long was it that you moved in with sans and pap? Maybe a few years. Two or three already? You all met them on the surface. And jeez sans was so hyper. Or blue as he liked to call himself. Pap or papyrus liked to be called orange. You didn't know why they liked to be named as colours but it didn't bother you. But as I said, sans changed his actions. Papyrus stayed well, papyrus. But blue began to act differently when the two of you were alone. A bit more straight to sea and aggressive. Indeed of, could you please. He would say now or you have to. And today well.

You were on the couch. Alone. Papyrus was the day out. Sans on his patrol. Leaving you for today free. It was going to be a couch day. You leaned back. Thinking, you had some alone time. You knew why that meant. You got off the couch walking towards the stairs. The door opened. You turned around and walked the the kitchen. "Hello y/n" blue said as he slammed the door shut behind him.

You sat down onto a wooden chair in the kitchen. Taking a apple to eat. You let out a sigh. Papyrus was on your mind. He was chill. He was cool.

Until you almost dropped it. Sans was standing behind you. Being hella creepy. But you forced yourself to look forward. Taking another bite of your apple. If you had a girlfriend you could live there. Sans moved around the kitchen. He was probably going to make something. Hopefully not blowing the stove up. Until you got a hard hit at the back of your head. Knocking you out at one hit. Did sans hit you? He wouldn't do that. Right? Well he was the only person with you in house.

Shit. He did it.

You woke up. In what you thought still the kitchen. You couldn't tell. It was dark. The lights were out. "Mweh" you could hear him softly say. But you couldn't see him. There was only weak light above you. Making you in sight for him. But there was something. Your hands. They were tied behind your back. To the chair. "Sans? What's going on?" You asked. You could hear his boots walking around the table in front of you. "You seem to like my brother very much" he said. Your nose got a picky scent. Was that smoke? From a cigarette?. Well papyrus smokes but he was not here? And blue doesn't smoke. Your chair got taken a bit backwards. Sans standing in front of you. Holding a cigarette between his fingers. Smoke leaving is mouth. That is kinda hot. "I'm a simple person, I like everybody" you said. His foot was suddenly between your legs. Right in front of your crotch. He could have stepped in it. That would be painful. He leaned over you. You swallowed hard.

He used his left hand to grab the back's chair. Then taking the chair off two feet. Leaving you a bit hanging in the air. If he let go now, you would fall back with chair and all.

He look another 'sip' air from his cigarette. Before blowing it in your face. You began to cough. Since you didn't smoke this was disgusting. But somewhere you liked it. Him controling you like this. But then he grabbed a knife. Your eyes widened. He held it up towards you. He was going to stab you- he said the ropes free from your wrists. "Don't get any ideas that aren't there" he said.

And there you go. You swallowed. He was a teaser. But why of out the sudden?

You noticed how he was standing. His back almost hitting the table. We easy for you to just-. He smiled innocently. Enough was enough. You grabbed his left wrist. Leaving him drop his cigarette. You block his path. Stomping onto the cigarette so it wouldn't cause any fire. You slammed both your hands at both his sides. Leaving him very bowing backwards. You leaned forward.

"If you wanted to play sans, you could have just asked"

Smoking blue is hot. I had to say it.
I wanna thank you all for the reads and stars 😄⭐
Word count 748
Comicmaker12