ink sans x reader part 2

Wow, omg. Requested by Ellatheinktalewolf and FelinekidHope you enjoy.
.
.
Haven't you read the first one? I suggest you read that to so you understand the situation.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Ink joined the bad guys?. Wait. Ink joined the bad guys?!. Ink held your arms behind your back as he walked with you to a room. "What's going on?!" You asked as he closed the door behind him with his feet. "You joined the bad guys? Are you crazy?!" You yelled. "Maybe" he said. You could tell his heat had already stopped. He held up some chocolate. "Here, and be quiet" ink said throwing you chocolate and closed the door behind him. You looked down at the chocolate bar. Unwrapping it and eating it. "Chocolate" you said. Enjoying it. Wait.  Ink joined the bad guys!. Time to alarm all your friends. You grabbed your phone and clicked on the group chat. In the group was blue, dream, orange, red, cross and many more sanses and Papyruses. You start typing.

"Hey guys got bad news! I'm kidnapped by ink and he joined the bad guys. I'm trapped in nightmare his castle!"

You got many replies inmidely. Dream, orange, blue, red and edge were on their way. Yes even the great and terrible papyrus would help you. You clicked your phone back. You could try to escape out this door yourself. You took a step back as you ran forward. Only for you to bounch back into the ground. You rubbed your head as you looked up. Ink. Ugh no. You stood back up and pushed him. He grabbed you arms. Pulling you down under him. He was back on top of you. But he got lifted up by red. "That's disgusting" red said throwing him against the wall. He hit hid head hard and got knockout out. Dream held his hand for you to take. You grabbed it and lifted yourself up from the ground. "How did you guys find me so soon?" You asked.
"WE CHECKED EVERY ROOM" blue said. You laughed. "Hey let's go before they find out" orange said. You nodded. Agreeing you wanted to leave.

Ink slowly got up. "You know what. I want to leave right now!" You said jumping into edge his arms. He held you luckily. He could have dropped you. "Loser" red said holding his brother as he teleported. Edge dropped you as we got away. "Men I hope I'll never have to see him again" you said shuttering. Thinking back at what he did. "Can't believe ink joined the bad guys" dream said. A friend stepping from our side to theirs. Unbelievable. "YEAH ME NEITHER" blue said. "THEN HE WILL DEFEATED TO BY ME" edge said standing with one foot on a rock. "Hope so" you said

Did somebody say: chocolate? Chocolate? CHOCOLATE! ( Who knows the meme)
Word count 478
Comicmaker12