Worldwide Virus- trickster underswap sans x reader (special chapter) part 1

Sooo papyrus is also infected. Kinda wanna make you running for your life a whole day long chapter. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Well shit. Blue was acting real strange when he came back from patrol and when you wanted to ask what was wrong he jumped literally on his brother and give him a kiss on the teeth. You remembered your mouth fell to your feet. And suddenly there was smoke and papyrus turned into a pride dude with sparkles and he was just like sans. Time to run. ''Where are you going, y/n'' they both said. Sweat literally rolled off your forehead. Running you did. And trying to hide. But you knew sans knew every hiding spot in snowdin. Time to go to hotlands or the waterfalls. But of course you were stopped. Papyrus was in front of you, smiling. Creepy. You turned around but bummed into sans. Not good.

Papyrus grabbed both your hands and held them into the air. "GOOD JOB PAPY~" sans leaned forward so you leaned backwards. If he kisses you you'll turn into a hypnotized freak. And we don't want that now don't we?. "COME ON Y/N STOP WORKING AGAINST ME" he sad with about sadness in his voice. Yeah right. Then he smacked both his hands on your cheeks. And leaned back in. You moved your head to the left and right. "Nope nope nope nope" he sighed.

"I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO COME THIS FAR BUT.." your soul went blue. Shit!!. You couldn't move. He smiled. "YOU WILL ENJOY THE FUN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE Y/N" he then kissed you. On your lips!!!. Then his magic wasn't holding you down but something else on your own body was working against you!!. It was like a virus on a computer. "GIVE IN Y/N" you shook your head. His voice was a bit steng. Then you heard papyrus talk. "Yeah kid I feel great you should join the fun" fun really was something different by them. "I DON'T MIND GIVING YOU ANOTHER KISS, YOU'RE VERY DETERMINED Y/N" he leaned back in and kissed you again. Your sight went blank

Sans smiled. He did you. He got you to. "LET HER GO PAPY" and papyrus did as sans ordered. You smiled happily at him. "What's the plan?" You asked. Great it finally worked on you. He was actually surprised and impressed how strong your soul was. But of course not strong enough. Now he had already two souls in his hands. "WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE PARTY OF COURSE!" He beamed and you and papyrus nodded in agreement.
"PAPYRUS YOU TAKE HOTLAND AND Y/N YOU TAKE THE WATERFALLS. I'LL GO FURTHER IN SNOWDIN"

And you took your way to waterfalls. A tear left your eye. A part of you were still fighting against the evil in your body. It was like sans infected you. No you need to infect people and make sans stronger. As you walked past the waters you saw yourself in the reflection of the water. What did he do to you?!. Your body began to shake. Come on y/n, fight!. Take back control!.
It kind of felt like you were fighting a ghost. you exhaled deeply and sat on your knees in front of the water.when you opened your eyes you saw sans in instead of you in the reflection. "S-sans!" He was crying. And he looked like your sans. Not this cheap ass one. He smiled at you as you saw papyrus suddenly stand next to him. "Papyrus!"  You rushed forward into the water with your hand. But off course you can't grab water. It looked like they were trapped in a mirror. You heard a woman scream. There coming closer to you. You looked back. "How do I get you guys back to normal?!" You asked. You saw his mouth move but you didn't hear anything. "I-I can't hear you" then you saw him writing backwards in the water.

"Be yourself, I believe in you"

You wanted to ask him how but their figure dissapeard. "No come back" you begged. Then you stood up again. "GIVE UP Y/N, WE ARE THE BETTER VISION. AND I'M SO IMPRESSED HOW YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL BACK" you wanted to take a run. But that wouldn't solve this. You stepped forward. Walking to him. You let you emotions slide away. Looking him in the eye. "What'd you want?. Because if you aren't going to let my friends go I need to woop your ass" you stood in front of him. Thank god you were taller then him. "I'm not scared of you"  you grabbed the front of his shirt. He began to laugh. "OKE YOU GOT ME, WELL PLAYED. BUT I'LL BE BACK. STRONGER, AND YOU WILL BE MY SECOND HAND" you saw sans trim back to normal. You let him go. As he fell into your arms. "Sans are you back to normal?" You placed your hand in his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. "Y/N?, WHAT- WHAT HAPPENED?" you laughed. You helped him up. "Long story" You helped him back home.

"Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"WHERE'S PAPYRUS?"

Shit

Meanwhile (trickster) papyrus was searching for a stronger body. And he found some.

His name was fresh.

No pap!!. There will be a part two so no need to request.
Word count 903
Comicmaker12