jock paperjam x gender neutral reader x nerd fresh (2)

Requested by azure-chan123. Here you go. Trio time?!. For you VinaBerserker.  Enjoy
.
.
.
!Warning this contains a trio, the three of them will be kissing and touching. Be warned!
.
.
.
Fresh p.o.v

When fresh came home he ran to his room were he screamed in his pillow. Nobody helped him before. And paperjam was such bully. He hated him for real. But then you came. You simply said things he wouldn't dare to say. You helped him and were nice to him. His soul was melting at this point. Y/n. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She/he was his hero. He shook his head as he worked on his school work he had to finish. After he was done he fell asleep on his desk. He woke up when the alarm rang on his phone. He rubbed his eye sockets and made himsl something to eat as he walked towards school.

"Fresh!" He turned around to see you running towards him. "H-hey y/n" he said shyly. "You mind if I walk with you to school?" You asked him. He blushed a bit. "Yes- I mean no!" He quickly said. You laughed.

Paperjam p.o.v

As he came home, he plopped himself onto the couch. Were he relaxed. With the girl/boy jn the back of his head. He never asked your name. Dangit. Great job paperjam. I turned on the tv and fell and not much long after. When he woke up and looked at the clock he saw he still had two hours before class starts. Maybe you were already on school. He had to try. Grabbing something to eat and teleported towards school.

Reader p.o.v

You and fresh walked towards school. "Wanna hear something funny?" You asked. He looked at you as he held his backpack as he walked. "Alright" he said. You should be honest. "Paperjam
came after me yesterday after school and said he liked me but he was mean so I I put him back in his place. But I said I'll give him a chance if he's nice to me and you" you said. Fresh looked absolutely disappointed when you said you're giving him a chance. He suddenly grabbed both your upper arms and kisses you. You were taking back but you kissed back. He made small noises. You did to. Letting him know you enjoyed it. You were bigger the fresh and paperjam. You were just a big woman/men. And these skeletons were just small. You lifted fresh up and he wrapped his legs around your hips. He pulled away. The he hugged you. "I love you Y/n" he said. Your cheeks a bit red. "I love you to"

You both walked to school after that. Not knowing paperjam saw everything. He growled. That need had stole you. He quickly got to school.

*After school*

You walked down the stairs from school. Finally no more school for today. "Hey y/n" you looked back. Paperjam smiled at you. You and him talked for a bit. When he grabbed your arm. "Do you really love him?" He asked. What why is he asking- he saw?.  You nodded. He suddenly got to his knees. "Please I'll be good" he said. Your mouth fell open. "I uh- alright got a rela with fresh" you said. And fresh just walked towards both of you. Paperjam got back to standing. "What's all this?" Fresh asked. You couldn't answer. But paperjam did. "Fresh. I'm sorry for being so mean to you. I'm a asshole. Forgive me please" he said.

"Uhh" fresh looked at you. And you strug your shoulders. "Were are you going with this?" You asked. He rubbed the back of his head. "Maybe we can share you?" Paperback asked towards you. Your mouth fell open. "You mean like a trio?" You asked. Fresh began to blush. "I can't share you with my ex bully!" Fresh beamed as he hugged your middle. "Please fresh, I was a idiot" paperjam begged. Fresh looked at you and grabbed you down to his level. "What do you think?" He asked. "Well he was mean and did bully you. But I think we should give him a chance" you said. He thought but then nodded. Both of you pulled away.

"I and y/n agree to it" fresh said. Paperjam smiled and nodded. "So what now?" You asked. Fresh and paperjam had already a idea. The three of you got to paperjam his house. Were you sat on the couch. Fresh next to you. Kissing your cheek as paperjam  sat on your lap as he kisses your other cheek. "I can get used to this" you said.
Then paperjam and fresh kissed. On the mouth. Making you gasp. This was a turn on. You watched as then paperjam kissed you on the mouth as he hugged you. "Hey!" Fresh said as he pulled you away from him and kissed you.

After this the three of you held this on.

I liked this. Who did to?.
Word count 841
Comicmaker12