bad sanses x very afraid reader (short)

Requested by lovedeltarune. Aww don't be scared~> Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

You ran. Like you've never ran before. You didn't even know in which universe you were. Great wasn't it?. Being followed around and hunted like a rabbit. You needed a break. They wouldn't take a brake. So neither would you. And you tripped. Face to face into the ground. "Stupid branch!" You growled and stood back up. "Not a branch" a voice said. Oh poop. It wasn't a branch indeed. But you tripped over one of his tentacles. You screamed and ran past him. Why did they have to be so scary. "Oh hell no" you screamed. And guess what?. A portal opened and you ran right into it.

The portal led you to.......... The throne room in nightmare his castle. "Noooooo whyyyy" you cried as you fell to the floor holding your knees. You almost began to suck on your thumb. Luckily you didn't. Suddenly nightmare teleported into his chair. Well his throne. "Scared?" He asked. You held you heart with both your hands. You nodded. Shaking a bit. The hell he was going to do?. "Your fear gives me strength" he said smirking as he stood up. You backed away but bumped into someone. You looked back. Dust was standing behind you. And he smilling creepy at you. Luckily you were around there length. Or you would feel absolutely like a child.

"Oh hello" you akwardly said waving at him. But of course because you were a chicken you ran. They could say whatever they want about you but you were a save one. And you ran through the halls. Man always the halls. You had to escape. This place was scary. And so were they. Geez they absolutely were. Nightmare, error, horror, dust, killer. Absolutely scary. Sure you could be friends with them if they stop hunting you and stop acting so damm creepy.

Luck you found the exit. This door!. You opened it. Revieling a room. Alright not this one. Maybe the this door then. You opened the other door. This room was dark, very dark. And was that blood over the floor?. Alright your gone. Never gonna open this door again. The next door you saw. Was giant. This was the exit. Probably the front door. You opened it and it showed the woods.

You hopped off and never came back

I've laughed through making this. Even if it was short.
Word count 410
Comicmaker12