wolf sans x grown up reader part two (special chapter)

This is request by Horeeerrrrrrr and pRoFuSe1122 Sans why u so mad bro. You're finally growing up. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

How long was it ago?, A few years probably. You missed your home, and mom. You were taken by 'the wolf'. It wasn't that bad, there was plenty of food and water but there was one thing you missed. Freedom. It was quite weird in the beginning yes, and it's still super weird that a wolf tries to take care of you. But so least he didn't eat you or killed you. And another thing is that you can communicate with the wolf trough your soul. So his name was sans, he was a hybrid and very lonely. That's why he didn't kill you. He told you that he felt from his soul that you were good. And when it was day he would give you a little bit privacy. But when the sun goes down he jumps like a rabbit on top of you to protect you. Luckily he was soft or it would be extremely uncomfortable. It was strange when he took you some sort of cave where he lived when you first met him. It was dark and scarry. Absolutely with a wolf that was twice bigger then you.

It became easier with the time and you could do things in your own. Like making fire and even hunt. But still the funniest thing but for  you the most hatful thing was where you tried to escape. He would sneek up to you and growl. It sure was not fair.

You stepped into the river where you could wash yourself. You heard soft footsteps but you didn't turned your back. Then he jumped in front of you. He already did that a hundred times. Old prank. You ignored it and washed your arms. You saw him step into the water as well. Letting yourself fall so your whole body was under water. And after a few seconds you saw his body over you from under the water. Then you needed to breathe and you pulled yourself back up. Your face almost right in his. Whatever. Then you got a idea.

You grabbed his legs and pulled him into the deep water. He started frolicking. Calculated that he could not swim ?. Too bad, you had your chance now. And running you did.

Don't worry sans made it out alive.
Word count 405
Comicmaker12