♥️be my valentine♥️ us sans x young reader (special chapter)

It's Valentine boys and girls. Tell me, do you got one. Just enjoy.
.
.
.
.
have some love and kisses
.
.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

My soul was beating faster, I made an heart card with the words "will you be my valentine?" But I was really nervous do give it it her. What if she doesn't like it or if she got an other lover. Probably she's popular in day's like these. I can't even make a chance, oh no I can't beast those other ones. Am really someone who would be alone forever. The beautiful girl named y/n was laying on the couch while watching napstabot dancing. She whore an f/c hoodie with an nice f/c jeans. And here I was, stalking my crush form upstairs. "Hey bro what yo doing" papy said from behind me. Making me jump. "Papyrus be quite" I
wispered.

He pulled an eyebrow up and then looked down form where I was peeking. "Y/n huh?" He said smiling. "PAPY DON'T" I said being afraid off what he was going to say. "Didn't now you got something with humans, that's quite humerus" he finished while laughing at his joke. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT" I said pushing him a bit. "C'mone bro just walk to her and explain your feelings" he said petting my shoulder before teleporting away. Was it really that simple or is it just something so I'll will be embarrassing. I hope not thought. I pulled out my determination together and walked down stairs. It looked like she didn't saw me so I touched her shoulder. "Wahoa" she screamed holding her hands up.

"You scared me to death" she laughed. The card I made for her is in my back pocket so it's save for now. I sat down and she changed her position from laying her head in the edge to my lap. I litterly blushed twelve colors. My mouth stopped making sounds I just kept staring forward. She looked a few times to me before looking back. "Sans what's that on the couch?" She asked pointing. I looked behind her and saw that my valentine card was laying half in my pocket and half on the couch in sign. I wanted to pull it back in my pocket but she pushed me over and held my stuck by laying her weight on me. And suddenly she had the card in her hands. "Oh oh~ you got an valentine?" She teased. Oh no she was going to open it. Am not ready yet for her feelings.

Your p.o.v

When he showed up he looked nervous I wonder why. I kinda shocked when he showed up though, coming out off now here. When he sat down I decided to lay my head on his lap, he blushed absolutely after looking a few times at him. I looked down to see something pointing out from behind him. But wait was that an valentine card?. Omg he likes someone. I new that sans was shy about most stuff. I layed myself on him. "Oh oh~ you got an valentine?" I teasely said. Am really curious about who it could be. "NO DON'T OPEN IT" sans yelled trying to get under out of me. When I opened but I saw an small text in it.

"Dear y/n, because it's Valentine I what to give you this card. What u want to say is that I really like you but I don't now how to say it in relation life. When j see you my soul beats faster. When I see you I can't talk anymore Because my breath is takes away.your hair looks so soft I want to rush my fingers through it. And when we got In a relationship we can cuddle and I'll give you everything.

So plz be my valentine"

I stopped reading and saw that under the text where three hearts. Maybe he was a little to open but it was super cute. When u looked back at sans he looked sad. "AM SORRY Y/N I SHOULDN'T EVEN HAD MADE THAT" he said flustered trying to skip out our conversation. But I grabbed his blue scarf  pulling him into me. I kissed him on his teeth till he calmed down. When I pulled away he looked away, "what's wrong" I asked lifting his chin back. "I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME THE WAY I DO" he said hholding my cheeks. "Sans your greatest I now so you shouldn't be thinking that" I kindly said.. Pulling him in a hug while he accepted it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you sans"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope this was special enough.
Word count 786
Comicmaker12