Bara Piratefell sans x Prison reader x Bara Piratefell papyrus 4

Part 4 baby! Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You turned around to flee but two hands wrapped themselves around your body. Pushing you against a hard boney chest. Wha? This was not the grim reaper. This was sans!. You still struggled though. You didn't want him holding you. He didn't say anything. Probably not making noise so papyrus wouldn't storm outside. Eventually sans brought you into a room with a lantern. "Hmff" you tried to talk and demanding him to let you go but his big hand was covering your mouth. You used your free fist to hit him in his stomach. Wait skeleton don't have a stomach. You held your hand there. He dropped you. "Really can't keep your hands off from me eh?" He said smirking. Gasp.

"No I was trying to free myself" you said a bit blushing.

"Whatever sweetheart" he said taking off his hat.

"Don't call me that" you said arms crossed.

"And what are you going to about it doll?" He said taking off his shirt.

"I'll go to Papyrus his cabin" you said. Noticing the big twin bed he was on.

He roughly stood up. Taking one step forward to trap you between him and the wooden wall. "You are not going to him" he said. You swallowed from that. Your eyes couldn't help but to scroll over his bones. He had some cracks here and there. And... His spine. But you felt his stomach. Where and how. Nevermind. This was to much for your human brain. Then he brought his hand back over your mouth. And neck. Since he was so big. Your eyes widened. Bad position. Back to going respectful. "Nod if you understand" he said. His face close to yours. You nodded. "Good" he said. He let you go. And took a very small step back.

You rubbed your right hand over your throat. He didn't hurt you but it was a nasty thought him doing that. "Now" he said taking a deep breath to relax. He sat back down in the bed. "Why don't you join me for tonight? I'm sure that blanket and pillow isn't enough for you" he said. Golded teeth shining as he held a smile.

This guy wanted you sleeping next to him!. Why?. Ha like you would ever do that. "You can have a dinner with boss and me~" he said. Still no. "We have crab, meat, bread and sweets~" he said. You uncrossed your arms.

"There we go, nice and easy" sans said as you got into the bed. You tried to keep some distance but he wouldn't let that happen. You were doing this for two things.

1. The nice soft bed
2. And the food you were getting from this

It was probably a 100 times better then the weird porridge you had as meals.

"Hmm you smell nice, didn't get the chance to smell you" sans said. Your face turned into a tomato. He had been sniffing you?. What a weirdo. "Well you don't" you said. He let out snort. "Sure" he said. Then he wrapped a arm around your ribcage. Snoring not much later. Once you thought he was in a deep slumber you brought his arm back to himself. Finally you were free. And the nice bed made you fall asleep pretty quickly.

And boi did you sleep good. You woke with sans getting dressed. "Morning" he said. You nodded. Quickly getting out the bed. "What do you want me to clean today" you said. Not in a ask tone. "Hm?" He said. Pushing his shirt through the opening of his shirt. "Say again doll?" He said. Geez. You had to repeat yourself. "Nothing I said your hat is ugly" you said. He let out a gasp. A fake gasp. "How dare you. This is a beauty" he said dramatically holding his hat against his chest. He was just playing your game. You eyes scrolled to the door. "Alright bye" you said moving past him through the door. You could hear him call you but you were fast and dissapeard on the boat.

Freedom? Maybe-
Word count 691
Comicmaker12