mafia uf sans x reader x mafia uf papyrus

Requested by GachaMadness4life. Enjoy.
.
.
They are yandere even if they didn't kill (yet) 😉
.
Red=Sans
Edge=Papyrus
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Red and edge had a important task. They needed to get rid of their enemies. And boi they had a lot. Mostly human. But there was plenty of monsters who would like to kill them to. Red and edge were brothers. Watching eachother back. Killing together. And now they were chasing a guy that stole some money for them. It really was fighting for your life these days. You on the other hand were running for your dear life. Making some turns left and right. Your hoodie covering your face. On your back a bag full of money. You looked back. They weren't following you anymore. You stopped to take your breath. But your attention was focused on a suddenly car. F#ck!!. You ran. You heard the car roaring behind you. It was going to crash right into you. Running a hallway in where the car couldn't go in. You laughed. Finally!!.

Suddenly the car came from left and made sure you flew a few meters and hit a wall. You saw the doors open and two tall skeletons made their way over to you. Why couldn't you just be rich for once. "Nice bro" a skeleton said ripping the bag from you. Well there goes your life. You hoped they wouldn't kill you slowly. "THANK YOU BROTHER, NOW" he grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the wall. Now you were literally flying. "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH YOU" goodbye world. The tall but bigger looking skeleton pulled your hood down. They looked surprised to see a girl. You smiled nervously. "Look man, I just needed some money! If I knew this was yours I wouldn't steal it!" It was true. Sweating like hell. These guys were going to kill you so badly. "Oh?" They both said. The tall skeleton let go of you. You sighed. Maybe no death after all. "Well you have your money and my deepest apologies- I have to go" you tried to ran off.

Save word tried.

The smaller skeleton grabbed the back of your hoodie and threw you inside the car. "H-hey! I said I was sorry" you tried. The smaller skeleton sat next to you as the taller on stepped into the driver seat and began to drive. Kidnapping?!. Or would they take you to a lake and kill you there?. Who knows what's going to happen. You looked at the skeleton next to you. He looked back at you. He held his hand out. As you took it you noticed the suit he was wearing. Black and red. Just like the driver. "Name's sans doll, and that's papyrus" he said kissing your hand. You stole their money and now he's kissing your hand like nothing happened. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" the driver asked. You decided to tell them a fake name. "It's (fake-name)" you said. Then he started to glares at you and bents over you. "Don't lie kid" his cold voice made you shiver. But how did he- damm he's good.

"Y/n" you said looking away crossing your arms. Great now they knew your name. Sans relaxed and places a hand on your knee. Alright not cool. The car stoped. This was it. Death was getting close. Sans grabbed your arm as you were in front of a house?. And not just a house but a freaking mansion. You couldn't help yourself to 'wow'.

"Impressed?" Sans asked. Well it was absolutely not expected so yes. You nodded. Sans wrapped his arms around your shoulder. But his 'brother' pushed him away and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "I AM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS AND YOU ARE NOW OUR SLAVE" he said. Your mouth dropped to the ground. What?! Slave?. Why and how. You exhaled deeply. You should find a way to escape. And quickly. "Why didn't you kill me?" You asked as they pushed you towards the entrance. Sans smirked. And so did papyrus. "WHEN WE SAY YOU WE JUST KNEW YOU NEEDED TO BE OURS" well life sucks. "So?" You asked.

"So you are ours now" they both said.

They pushed you towards the entrance right into the living room. Well it probably was the living room because it had a big tv and many couches. Papyrus pushed you down as sans sat next to you. The silent was killing you but your heart sank to your toes as he grabbed a gun from between his suit. He starts cleaning the gun with a cloth. Papyrus returned with a little box. What was it now. You shouldn't have stole this money and this wouldn't have happened. But you needed it and most mafia would've already killed you but they can shoot you to pieces any moment. Papyrus gave you the box. "OPEN IT" and you did. There was a ring in it. The world seems to stop. "Huh?" You didn't understood. "MARRY ME" papyrus said as he got onto his knees. Even then he was still tall. You swallowed. "We just met!" You said.

Then sans starts to growl. "Bro! She's mine!" Sans said as he pushed Papyrus. Suddenly sans had a ring to. "Marry me?!" Sans said. No way. Two monster wanted to marry you and they didn't even know you. "Uhh" your brain was very slow at the moment. Suddenly they looked at each other.

"Be ours"

Well shit. Ain't you having a problem.
Word count 927
Comicmaker12