reaper sans x child reader fluff

Requested by TheQueenOfMemez. Fluff people. Enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Reaper. The one that's takes souls. The killer. Otherwise the grim reaper. As usual he was looking at his list. People who were going to die this night. It was a dark and cold night. He was at a apartment. A old lady, it was her time. One swing and she was gone. Her lifeless body falling into the floor. He wanted to leave but he heard sniffing. Almost a cry sound. It was from next door. He was gonna check. He teleported to where the sound came from.

There was a child. Probably around 10 years. It was a little girl/boy. You haven't seen him yet he should probably go. But he didn't. There was something about this kid that he wanted you to be with him. He placed his scythe on his back. Pulling his hoodie from his skull. Trying not to scare you. He kneeled down at your level. You looking up from the ground. "Hey kid" he smiled. It had been years since he talked to mortals. You sniffed. "Hi" you replied. Good you didn't ran away.

"What's the problem?" He asked. You looking into his sockets. Then looking back down. "I'm lonely" oh he new that feeling. Wasn't nice. "I feel you kid" if his touch wouldn't kill you then he would be ruffling your hair. But sans fell back as you reached yourself out for a hug. Almost touching him. You looked sad. You really needed that hug. "Kid if you hug me you'll die" he said. San stood up. He looked around. Where were you parents? Or someone who's been taking care for you. "Are you truly alone?" He asked. He couldn't just take a child with him if the child had family that was go shopping or something.

"They left me" you said as you wiped a tear away. "Wanna tell me your name?" That would be the first step to friendship. You smiled. "I'm y/n" you stood up. Already smiling a bit. "The name's sans kid" he gave the child a kind smile. "Can I come with you?" The child asked. I nodded. "I need to get something I'll be right back, stay here" he teleported to his home so search for a special necklace. The person who wears the necklace can't die. He quickly teleported back and held the necklace out. "Oh what's that?" You said curious already wanted to grab it. "This is a special necklace just for you" sans said as he turned your body so your was facing him. You grabbed your hair and help it up so he could clip it around your neck. "There" he said.

You inmidely ran towards the closest mirror to look. "It's beautiful!" You screamed smiling and running around. Suddenly you hugged him. "Thank you" you said as you hugged his middle. He laughed. "No problem" sans lifted you up and held you in one of his arms. "We are going to be best friends sans!" You said happily. He nodded. "I'm sure" he said as he teleported away with you in his arms. As he teleported back home he looked at you. He began to hold his laugh. Not because he saw something funny but he saw somth cute. You had already falling asleep.

-999999

Adorable. He thought as he layed you down in the couch. Grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around you. You smiled in your sleep. He leaned forward and kissed your forehead. "Good night" as he ruffled tour hair.

I enjoyed making this 🥰. Maybe not that much fluff but this was adorable.
Word count 611
Comicmaker12