Lamia sans x docter reader part 2

Let's begin shall we?. Requested by MysteryDragonHunter. Enjoy.
.
.
!Warning this contains hands touching places! 😌
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Crawling through the small air vent wasn't very comfortable. But it was better then be close to a gigantic monster who could easy swallow you whole. Your elbows did hurt a bit but you didn't had the time to have a break. Luckily the end was just ahead of you. With a kick, you kicked away the grid that was made for the airways. The grate fell to the ground with a bang and you crawled your way out. You held your back, it hurt a little but that's how life is. You sprint through the corridors to the storage room where the key was from the lamia cage. After taking the key you came across guards who you passed very relaxed. You had to think about when the other workers locked you up by him. Luckily you were wish a good soul and he could spare. You were so done with this job. With the key and a code the door opened so you could keep the appointment. "The door is ope-" the lamia had your soul above his open mouth. You jumped up and grabbed your soul from his hands. "If you want to leave this place then I would not try to eat my soul" you literally dared to say something like that. "But ifff you don't succeed" he said smiling. You didn't wanted to think what he could do. "But tell me doccc, what'ss your name" he said slithering after you. You don't know if you're comfortable with him knowing your name. But why nottttt. "If I tell mine, then you say yours?" You asked. He nodded in agreement.

"You can say y/n, darling" You said opening a door for him to crawl through. And did you just flirt?!. Before he could answer you felt how your chest was different. When he had your soul, your body felt warm and protect. Now only beating fast. "Namess sanss cutie" he flirted back!!. Both faces a bit flustered. Suddenly a alarm goes. You both hear workers and guards running to where you came from. "Shit, we gotta hurry" you grabbed his large sharp hand and pulled him along. Even if he was more twice your side. You stopped to take a break. You should have worked more on your condition. He stopped to, not even looking tired. You aged to say something but he interrupted you by lifting you up in his arms and slithering through the hallways. You didn't understand, he could just leave you. Or did he wanted to see the outside before he releases you. That sounds like it's true. Luckily the two of you made it out save. "See we made it out safely, so goodbyeee-" you ran to the direction of your car, starting it and driving home. Running inside closing the door and scream in the couch pillow. Was it true?, omg it was true. YOU LIKE HIM!!!. You hid your face in the pillow, blushing. But if you have a crush in him, then why did you leave him!!!. Okey yes, he's scary and tall but on the other way also very attractive.

There's no way back now. You drove back and searched for him. And it took you hours before you saw him somewhere in a forest crawled together. You walked to him and poked his shoulder. "I'm sorry I left you and-" you turned him around rose his eyes/ sockets closed and not moving. You placed your head on his chest. No heart heart. You screamed ready to do resuscitation. Placing your hands on where his soul should be. You began pushing your hands up and down in a rhythm. "Sans!" You cried as you stopped. "I'm so sorry I left you, I was scared and and and. I love you" a hand was set on the side of your face. You saw sans smiling at you. "OMG you faked it" your face red but also so very happy. "Kid, skeleton monsters don't have a heart beat" he explained. You should have done more research. You dropped your head on his chest. "You must hate me and because you probably don't feel the same" you said not facing him. "Hey wanna hear a secret?, I don't hate you because you came back and helped me to get the hell out of there. I would be still stuck if they didn't locked you up with me. And if I must be honest, when you left me to crawl through the air vents my soul was cold". He said holding you hands in his and playing you in his lap facing each other. "But when you're here my soul feels warm and protected. So with a long explosion, I love you to".

*You fell dead in his lap*

Your face was now absolutely burning up. You held your chest. "So what do you s-" you jumped up and give him a kiss on his teeth . This was such a strange experience. And how you both fell in love was adorable. He had a soft side and you loved it. The kiss was very pleased and nice. "Let's go before they find us" you stood up holding you hand for him to take. "To where?" He said grabbing your hand and pulled himself up. You began to smile. "To my house silly" a lover already living by you, a dream come true. His face heated up. He hugged you and you hugged him back. "I noticed you are speaking different when I first met you" you said. "Yeah I do that automatically when the person isn't a stranger anymore". He said. You held each other hands as you both made it to our home.

Oh how I love romance. And a weird story.
Word count 984
Comicmaker12