Undertale papyrus x skelita calaveras reader

This was a request by DudayDenisePenamora. Hope you enjoy. This took me long. I don't know anything about monster highschool xD.
.
.
( My last undertale chapter was like 1.5 years ago- But I'm still here. And with love I made this )
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

As usual, I was making my way to the store to get some master ingredients for my amazing spaghetti. Sans was away to a local cafe. As I had to guess, drinking ketchup. It was ruining his taste. I mean. My spaghetti. Now that's the best dish that could exist. I greeted a few humans and monsters that were walking on the sidewalk as well. My smile was as warm as the sun. I enter the supermarket as I know my way around for the ingredients. But I couldn't find the tomato sauce. "You need the tomato sauce?" A suddenly very soft voice asks. I turn around. "NYEH?" I said as I look down. To my surprise I meet another skeleton.

The colorful dressed skeleton had long beautiful black curly hair with a hint of marigold-orange mixed trough it. She held a bottle of tomato sauce up. Was she a monster as well? "OH YES I DO" I said as I took the bottle from her. A cool brown bracelet around her left wrist. "BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I ask curious. The female skeleton smiles softly. Her lips curling up a bit. "My apologies, but I saw all the ingredients in your basket. And I noticed the missing key ingredient. The sauces were changed to a different place in the store" she explains. So that meant she had walked around the store to hand me one? How delightful! How kind!

"WHY THANK YOU FELLOW MONSTER" I smile. As I move my right gloves hand out. I can see her hesitation but she grabs my hand anyways. "MY NAME IS PAPYRUS. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" I ask the skeleton. She moves some hair from her face as she speaks again. "Skelita" she almost whispers. But I could hear it. "WELL SKELITA, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOE YOUR KINDNESS" I claim as she nods. "No problem at all. I love to help out" she said.

A suddenly idea pops up. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY FRIEND?" I ask. As I was really hoping she would say yes. She rubs her upper arm as she shuffles a but in the spot. "I'd love to! And you like cooking if I'm guessing?" Skelita asks. "NYEH HEH I DO" I spoke with pride. "Could you teach me how to improve my cooking skills? Then maybe it can teach you something in the wonderful arts of crafting?" She suggests. Which was a great idea.

Skelita p.o.v

I had just met a skeleton monster. Papyrus seems really nice. And I somewhere was glad I chose shoes with some heels today. Papyrus is really tall. "YES THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. I LIVE JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM HERE. WE CAN GO THERE RIGHT NOW" papyrus said. The excitement jumping right off him. It's cute. I give a nod. "Yes please" I agreed as papyrus would love to show his skills. That I could tell. We then both paid our groceries as we leave the supermarket. I was besides him. Papyrus was telling me stuff about the nice neighborhood and how everyone was so kind. He also had a older brother. The wind blows around a bit. As it makes my dress and hair dance with it. The same goes for papyrus his red scarf. "You live here?" I ask as we stop in front of a blue painted house. The windows were a light orange. "YES. PLEASE COME IN" papyrus said as he unlocks the front door and holds it open for me to step through first.

I smile as I enter the house. It's clean and organized. Must be his doing, I think to myself. "I CLEAN THE HOUSE EVERYDAY" Papyrus says with pride as if he could have read my thoughts. "Your hard work pays off" I said as I drag my hand over a bookshelf. Not a hint of dust. Papyrus chuckles pleased. "I'M THE GREAT PAPYRUS, EVERY JOB IS SIMPLE FOR ME" he said as his I could image a rainbow behind him while he said that. I agree with him. Papyrus seems like a hard worker indeed. "IF YOU FOLLOW ME THEN WE CAN START OUR DISH" papyrus says as we walk to the kitchen. I have a feeling I was definitely going to be here a next time.

I really hoped you enjoyed it. And if any of you thought I would just stop while I PROMISED to do your request. You are wrong! My undertale phase is a bit lost. But I will finish this book either way.
Word count 810
Comicmaker12