horrortale sans x growing up reader x papyrus (part5)

And where back with the horrortale fanfiction. Asked by DaniaPalestino. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Warning some uncomfortable things and you are getting your period (not)
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Nothing changed very much after all what happened. Your body was healthy again and years had passed. How old where you again oh yeah you were fourteen now. And off course you'd still love them after the little experience. The rules became more harder to follow, they would watch you if you even close by the door. It was kinda nice they cared about you but they were a little too sometimes. And luckily for you even the scar was perfectly healed. You sneaked begin the couch starring at he door with an lock above it. Your eyes scrolled the area. You grinned, this was your chance. Not noticing that two dull sockets were watching her. You made an ninja roll to the door and opened the lock above the door. Suddenly your body was pushed away form it. "Blaaho" your mouth said saying an new word. The person sat in your knees do you couldn't stand. "Gotcha" sans laughed holding his hands up. "I was sooook close" you cried holding in your laugh.

"Am going to punish you for trying to escape" sans said darkly. Oh don't worry this was an game offer you tried so many times. It was quite funny but you never passed the test. "Sans no" you said serious. "SANS YES" he screamed attacking your sides. Sans was tickling you, and you tried to hold your breath in but you failed pretty fast. "NOOOOOOOO SANS HAHAHAH PLZZ HAHA STOP" you begged while laughing. "SANS STOP TICKLING Y/N" your saver said from the kitchen. "Your no fun paps" sans said stopping. And this made papyrus frown. "THEN I'LL WILL DO THIS" he said jumping on sans tickeling his stomach. And don't ask me how they have an stomach. And just when you thought you'd be save, papyrus grabbed you back so he could tickle you both.

"PAPYRUS I THOUGH YOU WERE ON MY SIDE" you screamed while trying to escape. He only laughed at you reaction. Sans in the other hand was moving so much off papyrus attack that it made the scenario a lot more funnier. "Can I go to the market for some stuff" you tried, this was the best moment you could ask. Suddenly it went silent. "NO ABSOLUTELY NOT" "don't think so" papyrus and sans said together. Drat why not it was time for some fresh air. "You guys get an kiss if I just can walk to the market" you said being proud off you answer. And they couldn't decide this. This was their weakness, you where there weakness. You leaned in to kiss their skull and stand up. Grabbed your goat and pulling it on. "DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS" papyrus warned. "And don't be to long gone" sans said helping you to open the door.

Because the door was heavy and big you needed some help sometimes. Finally some air that doesn't smell like skeleton. To your way you could see monster watching you closely. But they couldn't attack when there nose got hit my sans and papyrus's smell. You walked into the store buyed some things and payed. The air was cold if you are inside for five minutes. "H-hello" an soft voice said making you stop. "Plz help m-me" it said again. You followed to sound of an child. And there it was, an little boy with his knee bleeding was crying and begging for help. "Hey" you said kneeling next to him. But you could read his face that he was scared and unpleased. "Shh am not going to do anything to you" you said holding your hand out. "Am here to help you" you finished with an smile on your face. And luckily he grabbed your hand so you could pick him up.

"My name is y/n" you said kindly holding him in an grib so he wouldn't fall of your hands. "I-i can't remember m-my name" he stuttered and he began to cry again. Well that was not the meaning of introduction eachother. There where some options, 1) go home and lock yourself with him in a room so you can help his leg or 2) doing it here and an other monster will smell you and eat you both. Definitely 1, "it's oke I forget important things to" you said stroking his hair. "Are you going to keep me save" he asked looking eye in eye. That was an heard problem but he wqs just an child like you only older. "I promise" you said smiling.he nodded and started to close we his eyes, the poor boy was totally sleeping. He had black hair and wore an green shirt with blue jeans.

When you started arriving by the house you held him closer to you. If the boys would smell his blood they definitely kill him. Your opened the door slightly and peeked. There was nobody in sign, luckily. You walked through the door closing it behind you. "Y/N IS THAT YOU" papyrus yelled form upstairs. "Yes" you scrieked.

Reader p.o.v

And with all the power you had you sprinted to to kitchen to grab some medicine for him wound and some spray for the so- they- wouldn't- smell- blood- and find you with an unexpected other human bleeding badly. What or who did this to his leg. Who would attack an little boy. As you made it safely in your room and locking it you placed him in your bed. If papyrus would storm in and noticed that the door is locked without an reason he should know. And that is where your ears hit an sound of an door closing. "Am home" he said. Oh shit sans is back, but from what?. "Y/n?" Sans said from downstairs. He was the last person who you wanted to storm in. He always got his axe from behind him. "I'm in my room changing!" you yelled hoping he wouldn't come in. As I fixed the wound I layed him back in bed under the covers. Spraying some deo so the blood smell disssapeard. As I made sure the room was dark and not bloody I leaves the room so he could rest. "You done" sans said from behind you. He teleported behind you so you jumped two feet high. "Don't scare me like that" you said pushing his shoulder playful.

He seems amused by your reaction. But he was made really mad. When you left he had found an human and he only could hurt it because it ran away to the deep woods. And he was sure if you found out that an human was hurt because if him. Maybe you would leave them, you would leave him. He can't except an live without you, without the live you are giving him. "You oke sans" your voice was so sweet he couldn't help but forget the problem that was forming. "Yes am good, just thinking about some things" he answered sweating a bit. You looked a bit surprised but answered quickly. "Oh oke, what are you thinking of" and off course you would ask that to him. Your to good for not asking. "Just some things" he said walking downstairs. "I thought you were hurt or something" he said not facing you. He cared about you and so did paps, he just wanted to make sure you where fine. "Of course am fine, and geez why always so protect full" you sighed.

your p.o.v

When I was downstairs and sitting on  the couch talking further, papyrus stomped down to. "WHY DO I SMELL BLOOD!"he yelled a bit harder then normal. Oh noooooo how can he still smell blood and I only the smell the roses. "Don't know"  I said trying to skip this talk. "THEN WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON YOUR HAND" he pointed. So I thought about cleaning everything but bit myself!!. "Just an small cut" I tried walking to the kitchen and washing it off. "NO NO, I KNOW THE SMELL OF YOUR BLOOD" he looks like he was thinking. "ARE YOU LYING TO ME?" his face went form innocent to an mad men face. "What no no" I said waving my hands. "I smell it to paps" sans said walking into the kitchen to join us.

"Are you on your period?" sans said seriously. Pulling my hand to his chest. My face went from light tint to full blush. "And that is?" I never heard of an period but it sounds serious. "Nevermind I'll tell you later" sans said letting go of my hand. Wow what emotional. Oh shoot am almost forgetting the boy in my room. I sighed maybe I could be saved from this situation. "Well I'm going upstairs" I smiled. "Later" I finished as I began to walk to the stairs. But I was pulled back forcedly. "OH NO YOU DON'T, YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME COOK" papyrus said happy. Pulling you along while sans walked upstairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh boi what is sans going to do upstairs.
Word count 1536
Comicmaker12