strawberry nightmare x reader fluff

Requested by fluffyhunter. Hope you enjoy.
.
Fluff ☺️.
.
.
reader p.o.v

You saw him walk past you. You trying to show off towards him. But he didn't even look at you. Wern't you attractive?. It wasn't fair. No matter what you did. Showing off skin. Or giving him gifts. He didn't seems to be interested. It was making you mad. You wanted attention from him. So. You followed him into a café. And when he sat down. You slammed your hands down at his table. "Noice me!" You said angry. He took a sip from his drink. "I am noticing you?" He said. Oh well asked. "Not like this" you said dissapointed. "I'm sorry I have to much on my mind. It was not my purpose to ignore you" he said. "Here. Sit with me" he said sliding a but to the right do you could sit next to him. You crossed your arms and frowned. But sat down anyway. "Only because my legs hurt from trying to get attention" you said.

"For how long are you trying-" he began. "I followed you today and the day before that day and that day before that day and-" you said. "Oh oke I get it!" He said laughing. "Look" he began. Rubbing the back of his skull. "I'm sorry" he said. His arm wrapped over your shoulders. Pressing you against him. A light blush formed on your face. Finally the touch you wanted!. "You mean it?" You pouded. "Yes. I own you a drink" he said getting up. You watched how he ordered something. You scratched your arm in frustration. Did he like you. Or didn't he?. Ugh this was killing you. But did you like him. Well duh or you wouldn't have followed him for so long. And watch his every step. And think about him before you fell asleep. Oh jeez. You were actually obsessed with him.

You were snapped from your thoughts as he sat back down next to you. Right. "Here" he said placing the drink down in front of you. "Thanks" you softly muttered. What was wrong with you. All of the sudden you were acting soft. Or more like a tsundere. And all that even though you you thought you were a real mouthy one. Okey not. "Hey I asked you something" he said. Oh dang. You were back in your deep thoughts. Forgetting you were in a conversation. "Sorry I spaced it. What were you saying?" You asked. Taking small sips of your drink. He glared for a second at you. "I said. Most my thoughts were with you in it" he said. And you couldn't tell if he blushed or not. Since he was pink.

But your face got red. He liked you?. Yes he liked you!. You were going to say it. No wait don't. To late. "Hallelujah!" You said. "Wait?" He asked. "Nothing!" You quickly said. Laughing it away. And in the moment you had placed your hand on his upper arm. And you still didn't pull away. So you kept it there. Then he grabbed your hand. "Oh sorry" you said. You thought he pulled it away because he didn't like the touch. But you were wrong. "Don't be" he said. His tentacles ok his back wrapp softly around you. Then his mouth touched yours. And if felt incredible nice. It felt right. You placed your free hand on the side of your face as you hugged yourself against him.

"I love you"

"I love you too y/n"

Sorry for the long wait.
Word count 597
Comicmaker12