bill sans x attractive reader

Do you wanna make an deal 😏 or not, oh wait even if you don't he will force you. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Warning, there can be stuff what you don't like.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

Why did you have so much on your mind. Luckily you fell in a mountain and you almost broke your legs and after that and you also had to escape from a scary goat woman and ended up in the snow. How nice. Just when you're wearing black shorts with a tight beautiful shirt that matched. You almost began to sing; making my way downtown, but you didn't. Only singing inside your head. You walked further the woods in and that give you the feeling off being watched. Ignoring the feeling as you walked a bit harder. There must be a shelter you could stay in. Your thoughts were interrupted by a whistle sound. You looked around but you didn't saw anyone. And when you just turned around you met a skull upsidedown. "Wow" you yelled almost falling back. But a yellow light around you placed you back on your feet. "Did I scare you, darling?" The skeleton in a black and yellow cloak turned himself back so he wasn't upsidedown anymore. Wait a second, you were not on the floor. You yelped as he placed a golden walking stick on your chin making you look at him. "Uh what" you said looking away.

Your mom always warned you from people who looked nice but were actually perverts. "Tell me what a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone" you turned around to walk away but you weren't moving from the spot. And then you realised you were floating. "Put me down right now!" You said demanding him. He chuckles but you were still not back on the ground. And then an alarm rang as he reaches his hand out to your chest. You closed your eyes but opened them as he placed his hand on your shoulder. You would sell him a blow if he touched you that way. But luckily you felt the ground again and you wanted to run away and hide, but your back was pressed against the tree while his face was far from yours.

''Say, what do you want ?. Power, wealth, a pet?. Just name it'' he said while playing with your hair. Okay, you didn't get it. Why would he ask that. ''that's quite a weird question for someone who you don't know'' you laughed when you said that. ''I am not interested so please leave me alone'' you pressed with your hands against his shoulders and tried (key word; tried) to push him away from you. But of course your strength wasn't even enough to move him even an inch.

''Oh my stars. There must be something you want'' he said. eye sockets dark. Ah yes there was one thing you wanted . ''I don't want to see you again for the rest of my life'' you said with an irritation in your voice. This apparently distracted him because you could push him away now. And you ran. Because he stormed after you. So wrong because he soon caught up to you by using teleportation. Yep, you probably almost hate all the monsters by him. And soon afterwards he used his stick to make you fall, making your knee bleed.

''Shake my hand and make a deal with me'' if that would cause him to leave, okey so be it. ''if I shake your hand, will my knee be healed then?'' you said facing him. He grinned, you just knew for sure that this was a maniac. He already had his hand out so you took it. He lifted you of the ground because you were still there and then shook hands. And what he promised happened. Your knee was completely nicely healed again and there was not even a scratch visible. But a collar was suddenly around your neck with a lock on the back. It was probably made of some kind of gold. But the most inconvenient is that it had a long chain attached to the collar. He laughed. ''Listen darling, I aways get what I want'' he pulled the chain towards him, making you even closer to him then you already were. '''What!!, why?'' you said. Feeling stabbed in the back.
''We made a deal and you didn't ask for the payback'' he simply said. There was a crossing of a triggered face and disgust on your face. ''What was the price for healing my knee?'' a uncomfortable silence was between you. But he made it even more uncomfortable by saying; ''The price was your soul, so you belong to me now " you almost fell unconscious. You wanted to scream so you did. ''Why the fck would you want that?!'' swearing was bad yes, but the price for healing is your soul. Unbelievable. ''Please no, I don't want to belong to anyone'' you said holding his suit with your hands tight.

''Too bad'' he said, but he wasn't ready yet. ''My love'' did he mean that you were all his? so also your body, mind and love. ''No!!!'' You said, you started to struggle against the chain. you couldn't let this happen. ''Oh come on don't make it that complicated'' he held your child moving way to close. He dares to call you 'my love' and he even comes multiple times to close. But this, this cross the line. His teeth touched your lips like some sort of kiss. You froze. You didn't even thought about it and give him a punch where his stomach should be. And running you did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Omg you are such a superhero. Word count 954
Comicmaker12