undertale papyrus ain't so innocent (smut)

You've met papyrus a few weeks ago. Your worked in a bar were you met sans, the older brother of papyrus. When sans introduced you to papyrus he was the most funniest and cutest monster you've ever seen. But things changed quickly. Papyrus wanted to be with everything you did together with sans. Even with a simple walk. After some time sans asked you to be his girlfriend and you happily said yes, simply because you liked him. Papyrus start stopping hanging around when sans told him. You also lived with the brothers. Everything was great until papyrus start touching you unwilling. He would hug you way to many times and even kiss your cheek. You've told sans about it and he talked with papyrus. After that everything was right again. You guessed papyrus was in love with you. Well that's to bad because you didn't loved him but sans.

You were busy watching tv until sans teleported next to you. Giving you almost a heart attack. "Sans!" You laughed as you pushed his arm. He pulled that usual smile as he laughed. "Har har so funny" you said sarcastic. He said next to you wrapping his arms around you. "Sorry" sans said kissing your cheek. "Dork" you said kissing his teeth. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you got on top of him. "woah careful" sans said blushing. "Something wrong skele boy~" you teased as you moved your hand under his shirt. "Paps can be any moment hom-" sans was interrupted by the door that opened. You sat up and pulled your hands away. You did as if there was nothing happened while sans was still blushing. You laughed. "DID I MISS SOMETHING?" papyrus asked raising a brow. You shook your head. "Nope just this serie playing" pointing to the tv.

"Hey paps" sans greeted. Papyrus smiles at you but his smile faded as he sees sans. "HEY BROTHER" he greeted like usually. But both knew something wasn't right with papyrus. Papyrus left to go to the kitchen. Probably making spaghetti. You looked at sans. "Should we continue in the bedroom?" You teased holding your hand out. Sans smirked back at you. Sans took it and you and sans ran both upstairs gigging.

What you didn't saw was papyrus looking from behind the wall.

You both entered sans his room and you threw sans on the bed. "Calm down y/n" sans said. "Oh come on sans" you teased kissing him. He kissed back. He pulled his shirt out and then yours. Revieling you in your tank top. You rubbed sans his bones with one hand and the other moved between his legs. "Y-y/n!" Sans said face blue again. You shushed him with your finger. You began to lick his ribs as you moved your hands around his crotch. The door flew open. Again. Papyrus of course. "DINNER IS READY" it was quite irritating. Before you could say any sans did. "alright paps, we'll be downstream in a few" you and sans looked at papyrus who left. "Geez, every time when we try something Papyrus is there to stop it" you said getting up. Sans rubbed the back of his skull. "Yeah I guess he's still not okey with us in a relationship" sans said. You agreed to that.

As you both came downstairs papyrus was already eating. You were still in your tank top. And of course you still wore your pants to. You and sans began to eat to. But after some time sans didn't took so good. "Hey you alright?" You asked. Sans held his skull as his head fell on the table. He didn't moved. "Sans?!" You grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back in his chair. You moved him back and forth. "Papyrus do something!" You yelled in panic. You looked at papyrus. He was smiling as he leaned in his chair. "Did you put something in the spaghetti?" You asked. You stood up. But to felt dizzy. You fell down. Before everything got dark you saw papyrus stand up and walk towards you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up. Tied up in a chair in papyrus his room. What?. You tried to move. You saw sans tied up in a chair in front of you. He was bleeding from his nose. You struggled. "Sans! Hey sans!" You tried to wake him up. But he didn't. The door opened and papyrus walked in. "I SEE YOU'RE AWAKE" papyrus said. You growled. "Is this a joke?" You asked. He shook his head. "NO I DON'T LIKE JOKES" he said standing behind sans. "Tha hell papyrus what is all this?"

"WELL YOU ARE MY SLAVE AND YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY"

"I didn't catch what you just said" you said. Did you heard that's wrong. You must have.

"SURE. YOU ARE MY SLAVE AND YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY"

Your soul sank. What?!.

"What no! You're Insane" you yelled at him.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT" he held something behind his back.

"What's that?" You asked trying to look at it.

"OH THIS?" he suddenly held a knife in front of him.

"Y/N IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO AS I SAY, SANS WILL PAY THE PRICE" he said smiling as he placed the knife against sans his throat.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" You said.

"NO I'M NOT" papyrus lays the knife down and kneels down in front of you.

You swallowed. "Untie me" you said trying to be calm.

"WILL YOU BEHAVE IF I DO?" he frowned.

"Yes" you lied.

"ALRIGHT" he untied you.

You looked at the knife.

"What did you gave sans?" You asked. He was clearly drugged.

"THE SAME I GAVE YOU BUT A BIT MORE"

Was sans hurt?. Well he probably was.

"Why did you drugged us?" You asked.

"Y/N" he grabbed your hand in his.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. YOU AND MY BROTHER. YOU SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME NOT SANS"

You wanted to slap him. But that would make things worse.

"ILL FIVE YOU EVERYTHING. LOVE AND MONEY"

"Oh papyrus. Love can't be bought"

"Also. What the fuck!" You grabbed the knife, slashed sans free from the ropes. Grabbed him and ran out the room with him under your arm. You could hear papyrus yell at you. When you opened the door is didn't open. "Kid?" Sans asked opening his eyes. "Sans thank god! Papyrus is crazy" he was fully awake and got up. "What?" Of course he didn't understand it. Suddenly papyrus was already downstairs smiling as a psycho. "Papyrus locked the door! Teleported us out sans!" You said screaming in panic.

Just as he tried to papyrus jumped in sans. Holding him down. "Y/N IS MINE!" Papyrus screams. They both rolled over the ground fighting. Papyrus wrapped a arm around sans his neck. With the other he summoned a sharp bone. He was going to kill sans. "Papyrus no! I'll do as you ask but don't kill him!" You begging. Papyrus looks up towards you. "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU" of course you had to prove it. You crawled towards them. You wiped away a tear from your cheek as you leaned towards sans his ear. "I'm sorry sans. I'll do everything to keep you save" sans nodded.

"Let him go first"

And he did. He dropped sans. Grabbing your shoulders as he kisses you. You didn't wanted to kiss back. But the look on papyrus his face make you kiss him back. He wraps his arms around your body. Then his tongue asked for entrance. You didn't wanted it. Papyrus groaned and squeezed your ass. Making you gasp so he could slide his tongue in. It was absolutely horrible. You cried. As he pulled away he wiped away the tears from your eyes. Hugging you close.

"You're mine"

Yay, what a good ending. Oh wait it isn't a good ending. If your not happy with the ending, then imagine that you kill papyrus and have a lovely life with sans. Or whatever.
Word count 1351
Comicmaker12