underfell wolf sans x wolf reader fluff

Requested by Pumpkinpach. Enjoy
.
.
Warning fluff 😏
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You wiggled your tail as you walked on four next to fell sans. The both of you were scanning the area. "There" you wisperd as you duck. Fell did the same. A deer was eating some grass. "Good job y/n" fell said sneaking closer towards the deer. You walked around it. So you both could attack from a other side. You jumped and landed on the deer with your claws. Fell then followed you and bites it neck. The deer died fast after that. "Nice" you said. You both ate in silence. When you were ready you walked to a grassy spot where you then layed down. Fell followed you not long after.

But somehow you weren't full. Something was missing. But what?. Oh, you knew what you needed. Love. Or as fell would say LV. Well he didn't really knew what love was. Maybe you could teach him that. "Hey sans?" You asked. He lifted his head up. "yeah?" He said. Well this was it. You were going to confess to him. "How do you feel around me?" You said laying closer to him.

"I feel good around you, why?" He asked.

"Because I like you more then a friend" you said looking away. He looked frozen. Great.

"Geez" he looked away. You could see him blush behind his fur. You smiled. He felt the same. Right?!. You put your face against him. "What's wrong~" you teased.

"Nothing now let me sleep" he quickly said hiding his face between his paws. You laughed softly as you layed your head on the ground next to your paws. "Good night" you said. "Good night" he muttered. You fell asleep not long after that. And you actually dreamed about sans. It made your soul beam happily. You woke up sadly because it didn't happen. Or at least not yet. You looked over at him. And he was still s peacefully. You smirked. Rolling him over with your face so he was laying in his back.

You jumped on too of him. Making him snap awake. "Morning" you said. He looked a bit irritated but you didn't care. "Let me sleep" he said groaning. Not caring about the position.you in the other hand was waving your tail up and down. "Come on red! Okay with me" you said snatching his ear with your mouth. Pulling it softly. He laughed. "Alright-alright" he gave in. "Come at me" you said laying down on the ground. And he did. He jumped on too of you. He began to bite your neck. In a play way not a hurting way.

"Are you even trying" you challenged him. He growled. "Alright not you did it" he played his face against where your ribs should be. And he tickled your side with his face and teeth. You began to laugh. Well a bit cry laughing. "Alright you win!" You cried as he kept going. "Who's the boss?" He said smirking. "You! You!" He stopped. You could tell he felt like a kind right now. When he stepped away from you. You quickly licked his face. "What was that for?" He said embarrassed. You laughed. "I stil like you" you said walking past him. Your tail hitting his face.

"Not fair" he licked you back. Now you were embarrassed. You smiled. "Do you wanna be more then friends?" You asked sitting down. You waiting for his answer. "Sure" he said sitting next to you. He placed his head on too of yours. "you're a softly sometimes" you said with your tongue out towards him. "Only for you" you heart melted. He was such a good guy.

The two of you looked towards the sun that was slowly rising. Creating a beautiful view. This could not be ruined anymore.

That was very noice.
Word count 647
Comicmaker12