underfell king papyrus x reader (special chapter)

Let the pain begin. Enjoy.
.
.
Y/n= your name
L/n= your last name
D/n= dad name
.
.
!this contains fluff, as in forced kissing!
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Work, sleep, work and sleep that was the circle you had every day. That happen when the new king defeated the old king. The new king or "King Edge" prevailed the land he had some other plans. And because you and your dad lived in an small poor village you can't effort the price for freedom. So working it is.

I don't really remember how good the old king was. But oh sorry I'll introduce myself first, my name is y/n, l/n. I am 17 years old and I live with my dad in a small wooden house in a village next to an castle who rules the lands. Yes nobody lived rich but they all lives happy and that's what counts. Well not everybody is happy, when the old king died there came a new king. A monster. It wasn't new that monsters came living on the surface but that they become king was a big shock. The new king made some new rules. The king wants half the things we make like food and tools so he won't forbid us or hang us. The feeling of being watched was unthinkable. Around every street where two guards watching everybody close. Some humans who didn't have a job but mostly monsters. I now some monsters myself and I'll tell you they are very nice even if they do look edge. I was deep in thoughts until my dad shook me away. "Y/n, we have to get to work" he said grabbing his tools for the kings garden. Yes me and my dad cleans and fix gardens, mostly under the king order. We didn't have enough money because the guards stole everything just like by every other family. That how we became poor. We wanted to leave this village but we can't without money. "Yeah yeah I'm close behind you" you said following your dad. The work was a bit hard, exactly when there was so much to do.

Luckily you had work or you couldn't pay for living. Well together with your dad you do the gardens of the village but once in a while you have to do the gardens of the king. This is the first time you are going to do the king's garden. Your dad have done it a few times. You both walked towards the guards. They checked everything and let you pass the gates. And that's the place were you worked your ass off.

Your dad p.o.v

I start cutting the leaves with a hedge trimmer as y/n works on raking the leaves off the grass. I was happy she could work with me. After some time it was getting around midday and we had a break. Y/n sat down as she wiped some sweat away from her forehead. I sat next to her and handed her some bread. We both ate until the doors of the castle opened. We inmidely stood up. The king and some of his guards walked out the doors. I bowed and pulled y/n with me. "YOU MUST BE THE GARDENER" the king said. I nodded. "Yes my king" he then looked at y/n who had her head still down. "AND YOU ARE?" he asked. She looked up. "This is my daughter my king" he smiled at her. "TELL ME YOUR NAME" the kind said. Y/n looks at me. I nodded.

Your p.o.v

"My name is y/n" you said. Why did he wanted to know your name. And he was the king?. He was tall, very tall. He nodded. "TELL ME GARDENER, WHAT DO YOU WANT" you didn't understand that question. "What do you mean my king" you dad asked. "HOW MUCH FOR YOUR DAUGHTER?" he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. If he wasn't the king you would beat the fck out of him. But you simply stood still. And did he actually thought you were for sale?!. You dad sweats. "My daughter isn't for sale" he said. "TO BAD, SHE'S MINE NOW. TAKE HER BACK TO THE CASTLE" a guard grabbed both your arms and held them behind your back. "Dad!" You screamed as you were forced to walk towards the castle doors. "HERE" the king threw a big bag full of coins in your dad his hands. And he then walked towards were you dissapeard behind the doors.

The look on your dad his face was unforgettable. You didn't talk. But you were a little afraid of what he was going to do. The guards let you in a room with lots of sit places. That's were they let you alone. Inmidely you searched for a escape. But you couldn't find them. Suddenly the door opened and the king walked in. Closing the door behind him. "YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD LIFE LIFE HERE. WITH ME" he said. Walking towards you. Unbelievable you were kidnapped by the king. He undid his cape and let it fall to the floor. You crossed your arms. What is your dad thinking right now?. Is he trying to get you back?. You hoped so. He placed a hand on your shoulder and walked towards a view of the village. "I'M RULING THESE LANDS ALONE AND I GET LONELY. A BEAUTIFUL PERSON LIKE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE" he held your chin up so you would meet his eyes. "And what if I don't wanna stay" you asked. His smile faded. "WELL THEN I'LL KILL YOUR FATHER" you gasped. He was going to kill your dad if you don't do what he says?!. "JUST DO AS I SAY AND THINGS WILL GO RIGHT" he said.

After some time he told you his name, and how they broke free from underground. But mostly about himself. You sat at a giant table with him at the other side. Food was covered over the entire table. "EAT WHATEVER YOU LIKE" he said as he ate. Well some foods did look delicious. You ate some things. And they were absolutely great. Then a maid let you to your room. Where she stripped you naked and let you in a giant bath. Not much later a naked papyrus walked in joining you. You didn't look at him. Luckily he was a skeleton so you didn't saw anything. The maid washed your arms, face, neck and shoulder. She was holding a towel and you grabbed it and wrapped it around your body. You saw papyrus trying to look at your exposed skin. The maid gave you a sort of night shirt that were just above your knees. Papyrus then walked naked towards you and rubbed his bones dry. "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" he asked. You ignored him. And jumped into the bed.

You then feel him crawl into the bed beside you. He wrapped a arm around you and pulled you closer towards him. "I don't wanna be touched" you said. He pulled his hand away. Finally. He needed to back off. "THEN I'LL GO VISIT YOUR FATHER TOMORROW" he said. No, your father was the only person you love. A father and daughter have a strong band. "What do you want me to do then?" You asked. You could just feel him smirk. "KISS ME" really kiss him?!. You felt his hand crawl towards your back, to your ass. You turned around kissed him. Then you quickly pulled away. He smirked and placed his hand around your middle where it stayed that night.

Boi, me likes this 😏
Word count 1283
Comicmaker12