dominant underswap papyrus x neko reader smut

Requested by Emmy_The_Boss_38. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
!Warning smut!
.

Reader p.o.v

You've been in a relationship with papyrus for a long time. And if there's one thing you noticed it was that he was quite a boss. He was nice don't get me wrong. But he was dominant. Especially around you. When you both went the muffet and a guy would look at you papyrus would growl and the men would back off. Your tail was never between your legs. Since you wern't scared of him. And now you were on the couch with papyrus. You leaning against him as he stroked your ears. Everything went well till you placed your hand on his thigh and start stroking it up and down slow. "I'M GOING OUT. I'LL BE BACK IN A WHILE" Sans suddenly screamed as you pulled your hand back like a ninja.
"Alright have fun bro" papyrus said as sans opened the door and closed it behind him. Should you place your hand back?. Nah

So you held your hands on your lap. "Hey who said you could stop?" Papyrus said. You swallowed as you placed your hand back. But not long after he lifted you up and placed you on his lap. He wrapped one arm around your stomach and the other over your breast. Your back towards him. He placed his head between your neck and shoulders and he sniffed your hair. "Fuck, you smell good" he said hugging you close to him. "Hmm" you said as you closed your eyes. Moving your hips around. Your tail blocking it a bit of course. He suddenly grabbed your hips. So you could move anymore. "Taking control eh?. Not your job" he said as he threw you under him. "No?" You said.

"Good girl" he said leaning back.into your neck. You wanted to ask what he was going to do but it was already answered. He start licking your neck. And start to nibble softly. "Papy~" you said wrapping your arms around his neck. "Keep saying my name like that baby" he said as his hand traveled down your stomach. "Papy please" you said. "Tell me what you want" he asked. You placed one hand on his cheek. "Please kiss me" you said. "Whatever you say" he said leaning in and kissing you. And it didn't took long  before you two start using tongue. But then you moaned as he rubbed his crotch against yours. You moved your hips up to meet him more. "Yes!" You said absolutely enjoying this.

"Does it feel nice?" He asked. You nodded. "Tell me how much you like it" he said. You had to swallow your salvia. "I really like it. Don't stop" you said digging your nails into his back. "There we go. Nice and easy" he said. "I want more" you said. "More?" He asked. "Yes more" you said. "How?" He grinned. "You know that I mean, please" you said blushing. Suddenly Papyrus lifted you up. "Alright we should finish this in the bedroom" he winked as you wrapped your arms around him.

He teleported away.

What we didn't know is that sans was watching from the window. How to turn tables xD
Word count 536
Comicmaker12