mafia undertale sans x taken reader part 2

Requested by DaniaPalestino and annypetgirl254c3 MrRed_Rider.
Hope you enjoy
.
.
kissessssss
.
reader p.o.v

"Err handsome?" You said. Even though it sounded more like a question. You just said what he wanted to hear. "That doesn't sound like you mean it" he said darkly leaning towards you. "It's probably because I'm scared" you said. Honest for your life. "Ah, I like that's your honest to me" he said as toyed with your hair more. You looked at him. Not his face though. You looked at him. He was not a ugly monster. And he looked cool. But his voice made you fell like he was a detective all the time. He got off his chair. As he stepped between your legs. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. Your cheeks turned red. Kissing a murderer and who was holding you hostage?. Why not. You shrugged. He leaned in as he kissed you. You decided not to kiss back. But the kiss was gentle and nice.

He pulled away. Your hand shuffled into your pocket. You grabbed your money you had. "It's not much but-" he shushed you. "I'm planning on no longer holding you hostage" he said. "And in change?" You said. Yes you were one smart cookie. "Maybe we could get to know eachother more? I'll no longer ask your family for money" he said. "And as for the debt?" You said. Eye brow raising. "A date" he said. He held his hand out. "Deal" you said shaking his hand. Now your mother had no longer a problem with the money and you'll both be save. And it only takes one simple date. Even though he's handsome you didn't wanted to be his girlfriend. He had blood in his hands. He was a mafia leader. And always be. He held your hand. He stood up. Pulling you along with him. Wait. Did he mean the date was now?. "I'll know just the place" he said.

You swallowed. That was a yes for your answer. Sans waved at a guy who was standing at the door holding a gun. He nodded as he walked away. He came back not long after. Holding a dress. "Maybe you want to wear it?" He asked as he grabbed the dress from the guy and holding it in front of you. You looked from him to the dress. The dress was absolutely beautiful. And one thing you no was the colour of the dress. It was blue. Just like his tie. You bit your lip. The dress was a normal regular dress. Except for the split that went down just above your knee. You took it and got guided into a room where you could switch clothes. After you opened the door sans held his hand back out. You grabbed it.

Outside stood a limousine. You swallowed. Did he like you that much?. Holy damm. Sans opened the door for you and closed it behind you. And of course in the car was a guard to. Sans his hand was on your leg the whole way. But it was uncomfortable. When you both got inside the restaurant you gasped. It was the most fancy restaurant you've ever see. "Like what you see?" He said grinning. Bringing himself into the view. "Yes" you said. But not looking at him but around you.  When you both ordered sans moving his thumbs against eachother. Was he nervous. "I got another deal. If you're interested" he said. You leaned forward. "I'm guessing I'm not getting a free kiss so the deal is: we go into a relationship and I'll send you money to your mother. And before you ask, you're free. I'm not going to hold you all the time in that building" he said. You leaned back into your chair.

So you're getting money and the only thing you have to do is kiss him sometimes. What a deal!. "Will my family be protected to?" You ask. He nodded. "Sure, you'll have my word" he said as he placed his hand on the table. You placed your hand on his. When food arrived you both ate in peace. You almost choked on nothing as the waiter showed you the bill. Almost a heart attack for you. But sans just payed like it was nothing. He was probably rich. When you both got outside he turned to you. "You sure you don't want a lift?" He said. "Nah it's not that long walking" you said. Sans his car arrived. You placed your hand in his left cheek as you kissed his right cheek. "Later sans" you said whispering. He almost exploded. That was nice. "Bye" he said completely melted away.

Hmmm mafia sans~
Word count 786
Comicmaker12