flirty cross x dandere reader (also a bit valentine'a day special)

Dandere means; shy/ fast embarrassed and quiet. Asked by iLiKeXrEaDeRzZz. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Why was cross always flirting with you, it was embarrassing. Well you didn't know. It was just, just you. You new you were a dandere but it was your personality. You're badass though. Well in your head. "Are you honey? Because you are just to sweet" he comment, leaning more into you. Your was was so red right now.

You hid your face between you hands. You wished you could just say the things you think. Wait you can. Let's try!. "Aspjx" only nonsense came out. Why was this so hard. He suddenly grabbed your chin. Looking deeply into your eyes. "And your eyes are like diamond. Beautiful like yourself"

He held a rose up to you. "No flower on you world coulc possible matches  you beauty" you accepted to rose and smelled it. He smiled. "Would you go out with me?" Was this a dream?. Somebody pinch me. "Y-yes" you smiled back. Valentine's Day wasn't even that close close but still it felt like it was today.

"If you'll borrow me a kiss I promise I'll give it back"

It felt like a arrow was shot trhou your heart. Should you lean over and kiss him?. Or- he kissed you on the lips fro a few seconds. "Sorry couldn't help myself. That's what you get for being pretty"

Short I now. But at least it's something
Word count 245
Comicmaker12