vampire verse paper jam x reader 3 fluff

Requested by Psycho_And_Chara2. Hope you enjoy. This is the 150 part of this book. I'm to good. Thanks for reading.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You've been letting paper jam to suck blood from you more often. Once a week. Otherwise your body couldn't handle the blood lost. This was the healthiest way. Both for you and paper jam. You bruh start dating to. His father enjoying it to. Smirking at both of you as he walked past. And the best part of your fresh relationship happened today. "To the woods?" You asked to your surprise. "Yes" he nodded as he held your hand and guided you. "Uh why?" You giggled. "You'll see" he said smacking away a branch. He led you to a more open area. The moonlight shining just through the tree's. It was beautiful.

"That's it?" You asked. His smile faded. "I'm just kidding" you said. "Relax" you said hugging him as you kissed the side of his cheek. He kissed you back. Then he hugged back and wrapped his arms around your back. Suddenly a weird light made their way over to you. Paper jam pulled away. It turned out to be a crowd. They had pitchforks and torches. Well that reminds you of old times. "Evil!" A woman screamed. "Blood sucker!" Someone said. "Vampire!" More people screamed together. You forgot that about this. Some people think all vampires are bad. Well they are wrong. You backed away. But paper jam didn't. "Come on" you said tugging at his sleeve. But he stood there. "This is our land property. So I suggest you leave" paper jam said. The crown screamed only more at him.  "I bet he's holding that woman against her will!" A men screamed. "What!" You said.

You stepped in front of paper jam. "No no. It's not like that. He's good. We are friends" you said trying to calm them. But that wasn't working. You got pushed away as they raised their pitchforks to paper jam. A woman held your hands so you couldn't escape. "Hey let go of her!" Paper jam screamed. The crowd stepped closer. "Please?" He asked. And just as they were about to step him you screamed. Vampires have a very good hearing. So that meant. Fallacy could hear you. And you were right. A bat flew above you. Then he transformed as landed in the middle of the crowd. The woman holding you letting go. You got as close to fallacy as you could. "Dad" paper jam said. But his father didn't seem to be interested for a talk with him. "Get away before something bad happens" fallacy said dark to the crowd.

And with his voice the crowd did back away. "I'm not afraid of you vampire!" A young men said. That was the line. You walked towards the men and slapped him. "That's not alright" you said. The men rubbed his cheek. "Hey!"  A older men said stepping forward. You guessed that was his father. The father raised his hand. Ready to hit you back. But you never felt anything. Paper jam got smacked instead of you. He had ran towards you so you wouldn't get hit. "That's it!" Fallacy said. "Time to go" paper jam said as he grabbed your hand. You nodded

As you got back to the castle you sat down with him. "Didn't know people still hated you" you said. "That never changed" he said looking at his feet. "But at least not all humans are bad" you said. Placing your hands in his. He gave you a soft smile. "And at least not all vampires are bad" paper jam said. You nodded but thought. "What do you think your father is doing now?" You asked. "Probably kicked their ass" paper jam said. You laughed. "That's what they deserve" you said leaning in to kiss his cheek a few times.

There. Hope you liked it.
Word count 654
Comicmaker12