buttontale -the other side- us papyrus x reader x us sans

So okey damm underswap. Warning some crazy talk. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
Reader/your p.o.v

You moved with sans and papyrus to a shitty house. You had no idea why they would want to move here. They said we could make a new start here. You loved them but sometimes it was as if you didn't even exist. uhm, hello i'm there too!. You were at the door, the house was old and boring. ''Ain't you nervous''papyrus asked. ''Yes I am so nervous'' you said sarcastically. Sans pushed your arm a bit. ''COME ON Y/N, YOU MIGHT LIKE IT HERE'' you sighed when you walked in. Yep a real disaster. You took a closer look by walking inside with your bag. "How about you can choose your room?" Papyrus said as you nodded. You walked upstairs. The stairs creaked under your feets. Great. You checked the rooms. They weren't that old but when you checked the last room, this was now yours.

There was a bed and a cupboard next to it with a large window. There is also a large cupboard but nothing else. You sighed. Placing your backpack on the ground and flopping yourself on the bed. Starring at the ceiling. You hoped dinner would be better. You walked back downstairs. And searched for the kitchen, luckily you found it. You saw sans cooking and papyrus doing something on his laptop. "So what's for dinner?" You asked. Sans did even turned his head but said "A COMBINATION OF VEGETABLES LEFTOVERS" okey said you couldn't ask for pizza or something like that. You sat down. "Maybe next week chinese?" Papyrus said. Yeah that would be nice. At least better then 200 times a row eating vegetables. When the dinner was done sans plopped it Infront of you. It was a bit was boiled. Only eating half of it you left to go to your new room. You grabbed some fresh clothes and tried to find a bathroom.

You stripped out of your clothes and letting the water roll over you body.
There was one thing about the bathroom. Well actually three, the water was cold and there was no lock and no curtain. Hoeray right. "Hey kid you in here-" the door flew open. Exposing your backside. "PAPYRUS!" you tried to cover yourself with your invisible curtain. "Shit sorry kid" he was still standing in the doorframe looking at you. "CLOSE THE DOOR ALREADY!!" your face was red. And he quickly closed the door. You put on your clean clothes as quickly as possible and flew under the covers.

It was around midnight. You haven't slept yet. And it was so deadly silent. You heard something close to your bed. You turned yourself upside down to look under your bed. There was a flower, with eyes. When it saw you walk away and you decided to go after it. You followed it behind the stairs into the living room. There was a second door that wasn't there before. And it was big. The flower dissapeard behind the slight open door. Were you dreaming?. Probably. You opened the door fully. There was a hallway. And a long one to. Probably 20 meters long. You began to walk as you looked back you saw the door close behind you. And then you were back?. You stood right back in the living room. How???. You heard humming. A melody. You followed it to the kitchen. And to your suprise you saw papyrus. And he was cooking??!!!. What a shock. Papyrus never cooks, never!. "Papyrus?" You asked. You want d to know why he was cooking in the middle of the night. He then turned around. And that really took your breath away. His sockets were....... were........ Buttons!!. You stopped at the doorpost. You were frozen. "Oh hello y/n" he happily said. And wait it was midnight. "Uhh" no words left your mouth. Was this a joke?. "Is this a joke?" You asked. You didn't know if you wanted to laugh or run back to bed. He shook his head for no. It did smell good what he was making. "Who are you?" He smiled.

"I'm the other brother of course, you silly" he laughed. There isn't such thing like 'other brother'. "That's impossible" you said. "Now come on" he pushed your back outside the kitchen. "Go tell 'other' sans dinner is ready" he smiled.

Not sans to

Love the movie so here's buttontale  underswap brothers.
Word count 747
Comicmaker12