child horrortale sans x adult female

Awww horror is so cute, why not make it an yandere. Enjoy. We almost got 18k 😎😋😎😳 thank you so much. I still got a lot off requested so don't worry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v
Why was your head spinning around like hell. It was dark, very dark. Were where you again?. Opening your eyes a bit but nothing then darkness around you. "The hell" you spoke loudly. Opening your eyes fully, seeing only a room with the mattress you where laying on. And your eyes locked with the metal handcuffs attached to your poor wrists. The hell!. What happened and how did you ended up here?. A creaking door noise was heard left of you. An giant shadow hovered over the room with the small light behind the person. This was awful. What did this person want from you. "So you're awake huh?" The figure asked closing the door behind him. It was obviously an male as you heard him speaking. But it was low but still it sounded like an young person.

"Who are you!" You screamed. It was very uncomfortable begin stuck at an bed and an person you don't know. The person grinned deeply as response. What the hell was so funny. You are an grown up woman who can take care off themselves. "it's funny because you don't recognize me" he softly spoke. Like it was hurting him from the inside. "Should I know you?' you bravely asked trying to figure out who he is. He stepped closer to the bed where you were tied up. "Well we know eachother, but since I used to many drugs on you and resets you probably saved the last file before you got knocked out" he explained. Wow that doesn't make any sense at all but thank you. Suddenly an light came form the ceiling, so there was an light.

"Then I'll make sure this time nothing goes wrong" he said in his self. When the light came on your body froze, he was not just an he. It was an freaking skeleton!. Oke think y/n, what happened so you ended up here. Oh yeah you fell and landed on some beautiful flowers and met Toriel and flowey. Later when you escaped you've met sans. He was around the I-don't- now-which-age-but he was younger then you. He seems very cute and innocent but he had an ugly crack/hole in his skull and he always had this axe around him.

You learned it's eat or be eaten in this world. "Sans?" You asked as memories flew back to you. Suddenly he stopped at the edge of the bed. "You remember me? You remember everything?" He asked like he didn't heard it the first time. It was weird though, every time you tried to walk past him or ignore him he was killed you!. Unbelievable. "Sans untie me this Instead" you commanded. Was it really true you never had gone further then his station?. And then you noticed something, his axe wasn't there with him. Was it an sign or something. "Nah" the small skeleton said sitting almost next to you. "No?!" You began struggling. You had to at least break these handcuffs. This wasn't funny. "Come on sans this isn't funny" you said seriously. What was his plans?.

The stress limit began to grow as he leaned in more to your body. "I think it's quite funny" he grinned as he used his hand to touch you leg slowly going upward. "WOAH WOAH WOAH, hold on a minute" was he really that sick?. Touching you like this?. He was way to young to do such things right, does he even know what he's doing?!. His hand was now above your kneecaps. "Ya know I always wanted to try this on you" he said pulling away luckily. But sadly he reached in his pocket and clicked something around your neck. As you tried to look down you could saw that an collar was locked on it's place.

"How old are you?" You had to ask this for an reason.

"Why does it matter" he said as he placed himself on the bed again.

Why was he like this. He isn't old enough for this, he's a freaking child and psychopath. "Could you untie me now" you said but you wasn't finished yet when you saw the expression off a no-face. "Please" you finished looking away. You just couldn't look at him while saying that. Sans was quite young but he was smart, very smart for his age. His hand reached to your chin not moving from the position next to you. "Say it again" he said, was he trying to make you say it again. Noooooooooo bad sans. For a small few seconds you didn't say anything but when he leaned closer to you you just screamed it out. Like you hoped someone could hear you. "PLEASE" you said closing your eyes but not looking away. You could hear him shifting around the bed. Your eyes forcedly opened themselves as an weight was set on you lap. Plz tell me this was an dream.

Sans was right there, sitting on your lap with his hand on your stomach. "Do you want to try something?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OH HELL NAH"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oof omg, sans u pervert. What are you trying to do?!. Maybe I'll make part two
Word count 905
Comicmaker12