-A little bit psycho- psychofell sans x badass female x psychofell papyrus

Have some stuff, * throws this shit to reader *. Enjoy.
.
.
.
I thought about my own undertale EU so here it is. Warning cursing and fluff.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

My name is y/n, y/n l/n. My family got killed by an hitman and I wasn't killed but since I was alone for an long long time I got a little cracked In my head. I start talking to myself or to my parents. It felt like i really was talking to them. I start running an mountain up, it was called My. Ebott. Where little kids dissapeard. I wasn't an real adult so I was really to jump down. And I didn't thought I just let myself fall back. The cold air rushed down the sides off my body, my hair flowing in my face. Slowly it began to dark an the light became an little circle. My vision was blocked immediately when I hit the ground.
.
.
I new for sure an cut was on my neck, leaving my shirt stained with red blood. "Oh come on!!" I yelled, "howdy" an voice said but i didn't saw anybody. I scratched my neck uncomfortable. But where, who was speaking. "Underneath you" it said again. I followed it instruction and looked down. There only where golden sunflowers and as I looked better one of the flowers had n actually face. Maybe I really was crazy. I blinked twice, before doing my next move. "My name is -" I start stomping on the flower without thinking. "Oh hell no" I said backing away to look at it. "Well that isn't nice off you" it said making white obs around me. They looked like flower seeds but then flying around me trapping me.
.
.
.
"WELl huMan tHAt isn't vERy niCe" the flower repeated, he looked darkly all fucked up. I dogded as the white things where going right at me. Was this flower insane or just mad. Suddenly he flew away by some fireballs and he dissapeard. "My child are you oke" An goat woman in black with two red stripes over her dress appears. Who the hell is this now?. It now looks like a zoo. Haha fucking hilarious. "Why, do you care" you said harshly. You could handle the flower on you're own. She grabbed you had painful as she took you through the ruins. "So you live in this shithole" you asked looked around as she took you to a house. "Is cursing the only thing you can do?" You almost fell apart from laughing. "Am sorry but I grew up with it" you explained. She let you in and give you some pie that tastes not to good but it will do. Later she offered you an bed and you gladly took it. Time passed and you new she was an mom from two kids a long time ago. And she was married to an asshole called asgore. She warned you for him if you will ever leave. She already told you she loved you but the other night told you something whole different things. She wanted to knock you out and lock you up so you couldn't escape. "AM LEAVING LATER TORIEL" as you opened the door with the powers you had left. "Wait my child" she screamed. As you looked behind you holding the door. She helder out a bat, and some food in a bag. It was probably poisoned but it will do. "Thank you but I will only need the bat" she handed it over to you and she give you almost an to tight hug. You lied to her as well, you stole an small knife from the kitchen just in case.

And then two things shot through you're head. One; you're neck still looked like you broke it and two; IT WAS FUCKING SNOWING. I wore an long dark blue pants luckily but I had short leaves. So here I come common cold. How can it snow underground. Alright stop thinking about it. Walking further with the bat in you left hand while exploring. You walked past an station and a bridge and here and there some monsters. Well you hide behind threes as they walked past you. Toriel told about the monsters going nut so luckily she didn't lied about everything. And the underground had an freaking BAR. You really could use some beer or whatever they had. The knife you stole was in your pocket out if sign. When you opened the door an small sound was made like a bell sound. Every monster looked at you. You walked simply past them to the barmen. "Can you see it" as one monster stood up from it's place and stood for you. "Humans are forbidden in here" it said. "Well that's fucking racist" you held the bat against his throat pushing hard.

"I will say this once, you sit back to you're place in three seconds or I will kick you back" as you walked forward till he hit the bar.
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
He walked back with a growl as you sat peacefully. "What are you looking at" yes talking to monsters like that was a giant risk but luckily they didn't care to much that there was an human here. "What do you want" a men made of purple flames stood for you as he cleaned a glas. He looked absolutely imitating. But who cares. "Do you have beer" you asked as you grabbed some gold Toriel give you. He just flashed an beer in the glas without opening it. Alright you threw the coins to the ground. "Thanks" and with that you left. And there you went with your closed beer bottle. You grabbed a rock from the ground and hit it on the opening. The beer sloshed straight up and you began drinking. You were old enough for beer so don't worry. After you finished you threw it away somewhere and you continued the journey.

However, every step you took the feeling off nervous took over. Why, you had never been afraid of anything or such feelings. What does it matter. Walking further ignoring it. You weren't even five minutes walking or the cut in your neck began hurting like hell. It should have been clean with pure alcohol, now it's probably infected. Suddenly you bumbed into a tree, oh wait it was an chest. "Hey watch it" Then you looked down to see it's dark an red long boots with black jeans. And then the chest with an red scarf around an skeletal neck. It's hands had also red gloves and the ends were sharp. Meeting slowly it's face. Pure and pure hate was showing in his sockets. Over one of his eye socket he had two bright scars. His (also) red pupils focused on you closely. You noticed he was an skeleton and he whore probably his two favourite colours.

"A HUMAN?!" he smiled as he reached to you. He was the first monster you've seen who was interested in capturing you. "Excuse me!!" You dodged his hand as you walked past him. "Whatever creep" you weren't into this. Two hands pushed you against the nearest tree. Face to face in the wood. "YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" you didn't now if he liked it or hated it. "So what, you gonna tell my parents" this is what I meant, a part of my brain said my parents were close to me and the other side said they were gone. So that what came out. You body Was suddenly flying and turn around meeting his gaze. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME SILLY HUMAN" did he really called you silly?, Pfff wow. "I'll tell you if you stop being sexual" as you thought he let you fall. An blush formed over his cheeks. "UNBELIEVABLE, WHY- YOU- I AM NOT BEING SEXUAL!!" it was funny to see people stress about nothing. "Just kidding" his face went from blush to shocked.

Suddenly your heart felt heavy. "Bro you oke" An new voice said. Another skelton stood next to the other. "OFF COURSE BROTHER, WHY WOULDN'T I?" the other was sweating. Was he nervous about that he was hurt or something. "Cough" you still couldn't move. "Am still here you now" you said and thanks heaven your heart was released and you could move again. A few options came into your sign. What does that mean they want to fight like in games?. So this is going to be interesting. You had a few options.

*Act*
*Fight
*Mercy*
*Flee*
*Flirt*

Omg really you could flirt. Luckily you new what everything ment so no hard choices. Alright you clicked on flirt, this was fun. "Hey are you guys not cheap, because you both are gold~" you took an sexy pose as they both sink to there knees. It was there time to choice. The smaller skeleton clicked very fast and the taller one was really thinking.

The smaller skeleton choice *flirt* as he sink to your legs and hugging your knees. But the taller one choice *mercy* oh thank god. "Good choice because am probably going to pass out" the wound on your neck made you fall down and poef you were knocked out. You hoped that that had a bit good thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Maybe they were both psychos but they are sweet"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada and?, Chapter two will bring you so much more.
Word count 1573
Comicmaker12