A Bad Dream?, Oh Darling It's Just The Beginning. nightmare sans x reader 2

Here's part two. Damm 101k reads. Requested by a lot of people. But here goes nothing.
Gorillazferver
YTAnimalBlackberry
invadertord2030
iLikeCHEESE22345
AmyliaKDinh
kittytitans101
Coxochanel24
Aurora_MoonStone
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Not your bed. Wait huh?. And you wern't in your pyjamas. But you woke up. Does that mean. He took you and undressed you and put on this dress?. Creepy. But besides that you looked around. The room was cute and had light colours. You smiled as you walked through the room. There were enough things that filled the room. A bookshelf, many clothes you could try, and a nice corner where you could lay down or sit. Cool. Suddenly the door opened. You turned around. But there wasn't a person. Just like a ghost opened it. Suspicious. You held the doorpost as you looked to your left and right. The castle. You were in the castle!. You pinched yourself. "Ouch" yep definitely not sleeping.

So that meant. Nightmare. He was real. "Nightmare?" You questioned as you opened a door. It was a throne room. "Good afternoon y/n" nightmare said. He came from the other side of a room through a other door. You saw the crown on his head. In the dream he didn't had one one. So he spoke the truth. He's a king!. You got to your knees. "It's good to see you king nightmare" you said. "Please call me nightmare" he said as he got you back up. His hands in yours. Like like in the dream. "So a dream coming true?" You asked. A smile on your face. "You tell me" he said looking at your lips. You returned the action by looking at his mouth. Both you and him leaning towards each other. Suddenly the door slammed open. "Boss we got some trouble!" A skeleton yelled. But he froze when he saw you and nightmare in each other arms. He muttered something under his breath. You could tell he was swearing. Why?. You looked back at nightmare. He didn't look happy. That was probably why the skeleton should have knocked. You let nightmare go.

Nightmare walked towards the skeleton and had a conversation. You start walking through the throne room. It was dark themed. "Attack them in th north" nightmare said. Good thing your hearing was good. You could listen why looking around. "But your brother is closing up there!" The skeleton said. Brother?. Nightmare had a brother?. What would his name be?. Dream?. That would be a match. You turned around as a door closed. Nightmare huffed and walked back to you. "My apologies. There was a problem. But I fixed it" he said smile back to happy. You raised a brow. "What was it about?" You asked curious. "Nothing special" he said. "The skeleton mentioned the word brother" you began. "Forgot that" he said. But you didn't drop the talk. "So who's your brother? Is there a fight between you?" You asked. "I said forget it!" He screamed almost in your face.

That made you freeze and swallow your next words. Suddenly the thought of you and him kissing was gone. Maybe he wasn't so good as you thought. Or when you but him right he might defence by screaming. It was not very good of him screaming at you. "Sorry" you said rubbing your upper arm as you looked away. He took a deep breath and sat down on his throne. "Can I explore your castle?" You asked. He dropped his thoughts and looked at you. "Yes go ahead" he said. He didn't had to say twice and you slipped past the door.

This two master pieces are wonderful. Thanks for requesting.
Word count 612
Comicmaker12