horrortale sans x reader x papyrus part 3 (weirdness xD)

Oh mah God Sans is going crazy while papyrus also tries to take you, and as always some weird !blood and fluff!enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Well it was all some deep trouble. Papyrus was standing on the stairs while some orange tears were on his skull. The blood on his teeth were visible. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH Y/N" papyrus said while standing next to the couch. You immediately crawled off the couch trying to escape. "OH NO YOU DON'T" papyrus said while holding your neck. "Paps-" sans said holding his hands up. "NO, WHAT WHERE YOU DOING" he said holding sans his shoulder. Sans was sweating so he had one plan. He teleported away, "HOW DARE HE" papyrus yelled holding your neck a bit stronger. "It isn't what you thinking" you said patting his hand. Sans one the other day down on an chair. How the hell is he going the forgive him. He ordered an blood burger trying to get something different in his mind. Meanwhile papyrus loosed her neck but placed both off his big hands on her small shoulders. "WHAT. DID. HE . DO" papyrus said again making her jump a bit. She had to tell him, "I ate your Ice cream!" She said covering her face. Papyrus didn't now what to say, it was his special ice cream and she ate it!. "HOW DARE YOU STUPID HUMAN" he said dragging her to the kitchen. "No pap please" the little girl said trying to break free. "YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED Y/N" he said holding her on place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

I shuffled some things trying to find an perfect tool for our problem. She had little tears but I didn't focused on that.
I finally got an knife, not to small not to big. She stomped with one hand on mine trying to made me pull back. "COME ON Y/N STAY STILL" I said as I cutted an part off her arm. She screamed out off pain but I didn't stopped. My sockets opened more when some blood sputtered on my skull. I used my tongue to lick it away. Her blood was delicious, "PLEASE PAPY STOP IT HURTS" she tried again. I wasn't in the mood to stop. I lifted the knife to her stomach. It looked like she was definitely going to scream so I used my hand so she couldn't scream. I lifted her up placing her back on the kitchen table. My legs around hers. With the knife I had I made her shirt cutting. She muffled something but I wasn't interested, I mean she ate what belongs to me!. I slashed the knife in her side making her scream more. I laughed a bit. "NYEH NYEH, SO MUCH BLOOD" i said licking her wounds. My
Mind went blank. I opened my mouth relieving my sharp theeth. I bite down between her neck and shoulders. "MMMFG" she said or tried. I moaned I had to, her flesh is to sweet. I stopped as I looked down. Almost her whole shirt was off with made me blush. Y/n had her eyes closed. I lifted her shirt more op to see see whore an first class bra. I looked back at her face that she had her eyes open with still tears falling down. I leaned in to her face as I removed my hand from her mouth. "Plz stop papy" she said looking away. Was that supposed to mean she doesn't like me?. How ungreatfull, I crashed my theeth to her mouth holding both off there hands to her side. I now sans like her the way I do and I don't now how far is should go but I just want to. I used my hands to feel some blood. She breathed in and out when I pulled away for her to breath. "Pap we are going to far, am only twelve" she said.
Wait why is she thinking she's to young, if you love someone then it doesn't matter right?. "DON'T YOU WANT TO" i said while holding her closer. She didn't answer me. "DO YOU LIKE SANS" I asked again but still no answer. "ANWSER ME Y/N" i yelled.
"Listen to me papy, I don't like you or sans I just don't now what to do and right now am more scared than confused. You've cutted me slashed my shirt all that because I've eat your ice cream, you new I didn't mean to". She said as I let go off her hands. She really didn't love us the way we love. "Plz get off me before sans comes back" she said again. I got off her and noticed that the blood still was running down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Papyrus what the hell did you do with y/n" sans said, wait what. I looked up to see sans his expression darker.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How the hell will end this people,?. Wha whah ha. And papyrus YOU PEDOPHILE !!
Word count 831
Comicmaker12