blueberry x male reader light smut

Asked by Disaccordion, warning some things that will make you uncomfortable. Enjoy.
.
.
.
^
| Read
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You and blue sat together on the couch. The tow of you were pretty bored. Papyrus was gone so it was just the two of you. but luckily blue had a plan to get rid of boredom. "DO YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DRINK?" blue said hopping off the couch closer to you. You blushed a bit before answering. "Yeah sure blue" you said as he ran to the kitchen. When he returned he had a bottle with a puncture in it. but what they both did not know is if you turn a bottle with a puncture immediately all the foam will be released after opening it. Blue opened the bottle and it sprays itself free over you. You almost cursed but you didn't luckily.

"OH I'M SO SORRY Y/N, HERE LET ME HELP" he grabbed a cloth to rub it off but you stopped him. You took off your shirt showing your abs. A flush appears on blue his skull but you didn't noticed because your shirt was in your face. "don't worry, I'll wash it later" you said throwing the shirt over a chair from the couch. Then you noticed his starring. "Is there something on my face" you said as you began trying to remove the foam that wasn't on your face. He laughed at your reaction. "N-no you just look good" blue said hiding his face in his scarf. This was the first time he spoke softly, it was almost adorable. Let's see how much he can handle. You pulled him in your lap holding him close. "What did you say~" you wanted to hear it again. But he shifted in you lap making you yelp.

"I'll tell you this" you got a little bit closer to the side of his skull. "You look good to" you licked his cheekbone for any reaction. And a reaction you got. "Y/n?!" You laughed, he was cute. Let's just hope papyrus won't be early home. Pushing him down on th sofa then looming over him. He really wasn't that smaller then you but it looked like only you were on your couch. From above then. You saw his close his sockets and leaning a bit forward. He wanted a kiss?!. Sure he could have one. A special one~. You leaned into him. Kissing him. Then slowly pushing your tongue into his mouth. You felt him trying to french kiss you back but he looked nervous. "Relax sans, it's alright" you said pulling away. As he nodded you kissed him again. You felt him relax.

It really felt great. Till his hand was suddenly on your crotch. Pulling away. "Woah!" How to get a boner. You hoped he mnew what was there or it was going to be a akward talk. "SORRY DID I HURT YOU?" he asked. What a innocent guy. "No but if you'll continue-" he stroked your crotch again. "Fuck blue!, Don't stop" you threw your head back as he crawled on top of you. He kept messing there. But you felt him teasing you. You grabbed the front of his shirt. Holding him back up to your level. "WHAT~?" You grabbed the back of his ass. Well his butt bone. It felt weird compared a human butt but it felt felt nice. Kneading the flesh. Wait flesh?!. "Magic y/n" he whispered. You grabbed his shirt to lift it over his head and throwing it on the ground. It was like human flesh, only blue and it was a bit transparent. "Wow" you muttered.

"Let's have some fun huh?"

Suddenly papyrus was watching the two of you with his popcorn and camera 😂
Word count 628
Comicmaker12