error sans x shy reader (short)

Requested by AmberTheSunGoddess. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

He saw you. On a bench in a park. Looking at the sun that was going down. The sun glow making you look even cuter. Through a portal he could watch you. First he thought. A dirty glitch. But he learned much from you.
He didn't really saw you as one. You got up from the bench. He looked at you as you disappeared behind the hill. He was about the close the portal until he heard a scream. Was that you?. One way to find out. He stepped through the portal towards the scream.

And he was right. It was you. And some male human with a small pocket knife at you. Your knees were shivering. As the male spotted error he grinned his teeth. He suddenly pulled you towards him. Holding the knife under your chin. "Give me your money and expensive things!" He yelled. Error moved his hand up and blue strings wrapped around the men. He dropped the knife. You looked at him. Then his behind him. Grabbing the back of his jacket. Error smiled. He couldn't kill this men in front of you. "gEt Lost" as he untied the men. The men screamed and ran away. Error laughed. As he turned around he saw you eyes widened. "You just scared him a-away" you said. Your voice soft and smoothly. "And you weren't even scared!" You gasped. "nOt FOr a KnIfE" error replied.

You held your hand out. "Y-y/n" you you said. Error shook your hand. "eRrOr" he said. You smiled softly. "YoU alriGHt?" He asked. You nodded rubbing your upper arm. "I don't know what happened if you didn't appeared" you said. Even wiping a tear from the corner of your eye. Normally error wouldn't help but just this once. He wrapped his arm around your back. "wAnT mE to WAlK yOu BacK HomE?" He asked. You nodded. "Only if y-you want to" you said holding your hands up. "WiTh diRectIon?" He asked. You pointed to a path towards the town. "alRigHt, Let'S gO" he said as he walked with you next to him. "Thank you" you said softly. He heard it. Men you were a bit shy? Wern't you. Well it wasn't a bad property. "sUre" he said.

A few days back he hated humans. And monsters. Okey he hates everybody. But today he hates a little less. Error never met a person like you. Probably because he isn't interested in meeting people.

You both stopped in front of a door. This was your house. "Thank you again" you said twisting your fingers. You smiled as you opened the door. "anYtiMe" he said. As you were abou the close the door you quickly kissed his cheek. "Bye" you said closing the door. "bYe" he said as he held his cheek where you kissed him. He teleported back to his void. It felt like a fairytale. Guy saves girl. Girl likes guy.

Error couldn't stop smiling that day.

This was cute.
Word count 510
Comicmaker12