buttontale -the other side- us papyrus x reader x us sans 2

Well here go were we stopped. Requested by VILLIANOUSLaura.
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You walked towards the room 'papyrus' pointed to. You stood in front of a door. Music could be heard from the other side. You knocked and opened the door. "Hello?" You asked as you saw sans his back. He turned around and leaned in his knee. "HELLO Y/N" he happily said. He had buttons to. "He said to tell you the foods ready" you said a bit uncomfortable."OH IM STARVING" you laughed a bit but this all didn't felt right. Not long after you were at a table with a lot of food. Like a lot. Most of them were your favourite food. Weird. You sniffed the food to make sure it isn't poisoned. It smelled fine so you took a bite. It was delicious. Papyrus looked at you. "Hungry aren't you?" He asked. You nodded. You took a bite again. This was was to good. You were impressed papyrus could cook

This was a great dream. Well this was a dream right?. "Can I have something to drink?" You asked. "Of course, any requests?" Papyrus asked. "Milkshake?" From the ceiling drinks came down. You took what kind you wanted and suddenly papyrus places a cake down in front of you. On the cake appears something.

Welcome home!

That .axe you frown. Welcome home?. "Home?" You asked looking at them. Sans stood next to papyrus. "We've been waiting for you, y/n" papyrus said. "For me?" You said placing a hand in your chest. "YEP, WASN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOU" sans said. "There isn't such a thing as 'other' brothers though" you said. "Of course there is, everyone has" papyrus said. "Oh really?" You asked. "Uh-huh, as soon as your through eating I thought we'd play a game" papyrus said tapping his fingers in the table. "You mean like hide and seek?" You asked. "Perfect" papyrus said clapping his hands together. Papyrus stood up and stood next to you. Alright creepy. You stood up. "I like to play but I better go home to the other brothers" you said. Papyrus grabbed the chair with one hand. "But we are the other brothers" papyrus tried. "I mean the other other brothers" you said.

"Brothers number one" you said turning around to bump into sans. "I think I should go to bed" you said. "Of course it's all made up" papyrus said. "But-" you tried so talk as sans interrupted you. "COME ALONG SLEEPYHEAD" sans said smiling and guiding you upstairs. When the door opened you gasped. The old and boring room was now gorgeous. You yawned and closed your eyes. You could hear then sit next to you besides the bed.

"See you soon" they said as you fell asleep.

Well who wants a chapter 3?.
Word count 474
Comicmaker12