shy blueberry sans x reader

Asked by Ihatethis123456789 and Ihatethis123456789. Have some smut people. Enjoy.
.
.
Warning there are some things you won't like.
.
Ihatethis123456789, you've requested blueberry X reader smutt so I thought it will fit here.
.
.
Reader/Sans p.o.v

There you lay, in his bed. Breathing softly while looking perfect. He had his battle amor already off. Should he like just lay next to you or would that be to fast. Urgh feelings are so difficult. And did you had feelings for him as wel?. Well he had a bed were two people could sleep on. He layed himself in front of you. So he could look at you. You were beautiful. Just how your body moved and how you talked. He loved it all. "Are you still not sleeping?" You asked. Of course be couldn't sleep with his heath. He fell back, he thought you were asleep. Jokes on him. "Y-Y/N?" He had a slight blush over his skull. You sat a bit up. Making him crawl over the bed away. "Oh no you don't" you wrapped your hands around his middle and pulled him right into your lap.

"Aww come on buddy" didn't you now that it was his heat period. Of course you didn't now, he never told you that. He could feel your heartbeat. It made his soul shudder. "I uhh, y/n I'm in-" he said softly. "In heat" you finished. Yes!, How did you now?!. "Papyrus told me" that explains it. He looked away. "Sans, it's natural. It's fine by me" you leaned your head on his shoulder. "I'm here for you. Is there anything that will help you?" He twisted his fingers. "W-WELL" he looked at you. Like he was asking if it was alright to ask anything. "Can you touch me?" His hands covering his face. You took his hands in his. Then kissing his skull.

"Where do you want me to touch you?" Well it didn't matter because because everywhere were you touched was a feeling he couldn't explain. Expect when he was in heat everything felt good. He took off his shirt. That was a hint. Your hand softly roaming over his ribs. "Y-y/n, please" he was now playing. This was hot. "Please what?" Oh you are such a teaser. "Kiss me please" You followed his order. Kissing his cheek then moving to his neck, kissing, licking and biting the bones there. You hand reached his sternum. Rubbing your fingers along. "Love you sans" hugging him m again.

"Wait really?" He seemed surprised. You nodded. He was cute, handsome and strong. Just a perfect date mate. "I-I love you to!" He turned himself around so he was facing you. He leaned forward and kissed you. And of course you kissed back. Your tongue and his tongue fighting for dominance. But you let him in. You made a pleased sound. So he made one back. You pulled away to breath. "You think you can sleep?" He nodded as you pulled him against you. Then layed the blanket over the two of you. Finally sleeping both peacefully

I now it's short. Didn't had much time because this request was old. So I had to do it as fast as possible.
Word count 544
Comicmaker12