Mafia underfell sans x female reader part 2

Requested by 9Biotch9 and annypetgirl254c3. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It was next day. That meant work. You got up from your bed grabbing your phone. You've been texting with sans till you fell asleep. There was no massage yet. You flopped your phone back on your bed as you walked to the kitchen. Made some food for yourself and start undressing yourself. Putting in your work clothes. Then finishing your food and you brushed your teeth. And put on a little but of perfume. You grabbed your key and phone. Then closed your door shut behind you. There was a ring sound. You unlocked your phone as you walked.

"Do you have to work?" He asked.

"Yes, over fifteen minutes till four o'clock" you texted.

Right now it was around ten in the morning.

"Wanna hang out after I'm done with work?" You asked. Bitting your lower lip. Sans was not a wrong person. And he was attractive. Damm skeletons.

"Sounds good. Should I pick you up and five?" He asked.

"Is it a date? Unless it's not that's fine" you texted.

"A date with you? Sounds like a good idea" he texted back. You screamed as you held your phone against your chest.

"Alright then. I'll text you my address"

You clicked your phone back off as you entered the restaurant.

"Ah Y/n! You're just on time. Could you help me with this?" The manager said as standing next to the board. "Sure" you said living it up and placing it in front of the restaurant. On the board where the specials of today written. As the restaurant opened people got inside for breakfast. You worked hard and before you knew it your shift was over. "Alright see you Monday" you said waving the others away. "Bye, enjoy your weekend" the manager said. You smiled as you left. You've been looking forward to the date with sans. You didn't knew much about him so hopefully you could get to know him more. As you got home you inmidely took a shower. Then took a nice dress and pulled it on.

It was a few minutes before sans would be here. You brushed your hair quickly and carefully added some blush on your cheeks. Then checked yourself in the mirror. "I look damm fine" you said scrolling your body with a smile. The doorbell rang. You ran towards it. Then held the doorknob as you took a deep breath. "Hey sweetheart, you ready?" He asked as you opened the door. "Yes I'm ready" you said pulling the door behind shut. He wore a different suit then when you met him. And this one was beautiful to. "You're absolutely gorgeous" he said as he lifted your hand up to kiss it. Well there goes your heart. You blushed. "Thank you. You're looking handsome as well" you said grabbing his arm as you walked.

"What's the plan?" You asked. A car pulled over in front of you. "You'll see" he said as he opened the door. You got inside. He sat close next to you. There was a nice romantic tune on the background. He placed his hand in yours. This was like a dream. You leaned your head against his upper arm. You pulled your hand away from his. Then placed his hand on your leg. And not just your leg like on your knee. No. You placed his hand on your thigh. Then looked out the window.  You could hear him swallow.

After some time you both got out and the car drove away. You gasped. You were on the beach. And there was a table with two seats and drinks and foods. "Omg sans, you really thought about this" you said. "So you like it?" He asked. Your smile faded. "No I don't like it" you said. "I love it!" You said smiling again. He seemed like he had a heart attack. "Geez that scarred me" he laughed. You both sat down. Sans grabbed the whine bottle and opened it. Then filled both glasses. "Cheers on a successful date" you said as both your glasses lightly touched eachother. "Already a successful date?" He said. You nodded. "This is perfect" you said as you took a sip. The view was great. The whine tasted amazing and the men sitting in front of you was a good guy.

"I have to tell you something though" he said. You out your glass down. The expression on his face told you he didn't know how to tell you. You placed your hand on his. "Hey you can tell me" you said. You thought for a second. "If you tell me I'll tell you a  secret of mine" you said. "Uh I uh. My job is not a very good job" he said. "Like?" You said. "Like mafia" he said. What. He was in the mafia business?!. Damm. You didn't expected that. "I just feel like I should tell you instead of keeping it to myself" he said. You squeezed his hand. He opened his hand. "I don't really know what to think since I don't know what's going on in a mafia. But I guess I don't care" you said. He looked up. "Really? You have no problem with dating me?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Sans. If I wasn't interested in you then I wouldn't be here" you said. "Alright that's true" he said. You leaned forward on the table. His eyes widened but did the same. You both kissed.

I'm jealous. I want to date big sans to!
Word count 934
Comicmaker12