underfell papyrus x powerful monster reader

Requested by the_wife_of_bakugou. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

As I walked through snowdin towards sans his station I stopped. He was actually there. That was a first time.
And a person was talking to him?. I sneeked closer and hid behind a tree. It wasn't a human. If was clearly a monster. Not short after their talk the monster left. I decided to follow them. I wanted to know what they talked about. The monster quickly turned around. Their hearing was better then I thought. "Why you following me?" They growled stepping towards me. "WHAT DID YOU SAID TO MY BROTHER" I growled back. They raised a eye brow. "Quite sensitive for you?" They said smirking.

"YOU TALKING TO MY BROTHER IS NOT A SENSITIVE SUBJECT" I said. They raised their hands. "Oh I'm so scared. If I want to talk to him I do what I want" they said back. I summoned a bone. "YOU WON'T BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT IF YOU'RE DUST" I said laughing. They formed a sword. "Let's see how good you can dance then" they said as they swings their sword at my chest. I dodged it easily. I threw bones at them. And they dodged I kicked them. They fall back but quickly got up and start swinging their sword harder. Then two swords summoned behind them and flew towards me. "Watch out" they grinned as the two swords attacked me. I start fighting the flying swords as they leaned back watching me. A smirk formed on their face. I growled and smached the two swords in half.

"You look funny when you fight" they said. How dare-. I summoned a sharp bone that looked like a knife and threw it at them. Their dodged it easily. "This is child play. Please challenge me for once" they said leaning against the air.  Fire came out my eye sockets. "ALRIGHT HERE YOU GO" I formed a lot bones and made their soul go blue. Their were trapped now. "NYEH NYEH NYEH" I laughed. "Wow, you got me" they said sarcastically. I looked at them. "Hey edgylord!" They screamed. Then something sharp touched my back. I turned around. A sword was pointed at me. "HOW DID YO-" I was cut off. "Magic" they grinned. Then the blue magic suddenly dissapeard as they pushed me against the ground. "You're not a bad fighter, but I've seen better ones. Like myself" they proudly grinned.

Then their face got real close to mine. "And easy distracted" they said. I distracted?. Most of the times I was the strongest. But I just got beat by a simple monster?!.

Your p.o.v

The moment when you felt like someone was following you you were right. At first you thought sans was trying to prank you. But it wasn't sans. It was his brother papyrus. Sans told you about him. And papyrus wasn't a bad fighter. Absolutely not. But he was clearly weaker then you. And he was more self confidence then you thought. Yes sans described him as mean, scary and doesn't give mercy. He should be thankful that you didn't killed him. In fact, all monsters should be thankful. You've fight many of them. And none have won. You could kill them but you didn't.

You got back up as you held your hand out. He looked away but grabbed your hand. "Don't worry, You're not the worst" you said laughing a bit. He didn't looked that happy that he didn't won. "YOU'RE NOT A BAD FIGHTER YOURSELF" he said as he dusted his clothes clean. "Hey you look cool to hang around with. Interested?" You asked. He then smiled. "OF COURSE I'M COOL. IM THE COOLEST" he proudly said. "YOU COULD BE MY MINION IN BATTLE" he said as he laughed. You laughed to.

"Hehehe yeah no"

There you go.
Word count 644
Comicmaker12