mermaidtale/fell/swap sans x skipper reader part 2

Well. I almost forgot this was a request. Requested by A111J1 and CharlieChaos4. Enjoy.
.
.
.
This is you're beautiful boat. It's a Alexander Marine USA
.
.

 It's a Alexander Marine USA

.

.
.
Reader p.o.v

You swam back to the land. You looked at the sun. It was getting dark. Just perfect. The six merman's looked at you. You ignored them. You needed to make fire and find food. At the waters gets to cold at night. And if you wanted to swim back they would just throw you back. You walked through the island. Grabbed wood and some stones. You smached the rocks against eachother for a sparkle to form. And after some a small fire started. There. You are a true survivor. The tall happy orange merman was looking at the fire. The dark blue lazy smaller merman was next to the other. And of course the others followed. Whatever. You needed to find some food. There a tree with fruit!. You ran towards it. But damm the fruit was high up in the air.  Luckily you could climb. And just like that you climbed up. Grabbed some fruits and climbed back down again.

As you took a bite they looked at you and the fruit. Probably because they never seen it before of ate it. "My name is y/n" you pointed to yourself. They had a weird expression. Then can't talk, of course. You did saw that coming. "I am y/n" you tried again. Some of them pointed to themselves. "Y/n" the blue but active merman said. All your brain cell exploded. They could talk!. "Yes, I'm y/n" you happily said. You crawled closer to them. "What's yours?" As you pointed to him. He pointed to himself. "Yes, your name" you said. If felt like teaching a baby to talk. "B-blue" he said.

*Loud gasp here*

"You talk!" You happily jumped up. You were going to teach them all to tell them their name!. You were way to determined. After some time. You knew their names.

Blue
Papyrus
Red
Orange
Sans
Edge

Absolutely incredible how fast they could learn. And believe it or not but you woke up with your legs in the water. You shot up. Blue and papyrus tried to push you back into the water. You laughed. "Humans don't need water to survive" you said pointing to the water and then yourself. Then you looked at the boot who was getting a little closer towards the island. "I need to go there" you pointed at the boot. You began to think. How? Maybe with a raft?. Yeah you could build that. "Need" sans began. "That?" Red finished. You nodded your head. "Yes, but the question is how-" you were lifted up. They talked to eachother. You couldn't understand. But then suddenly edge grabbed you and swam with you against him towards the boat.

He then threw you so you were flying and landed on the boat. "Thanks edge" you waved. And walked to the back of the boat. Or aka the deck and climbed with a ladder to the platform attached to the end of the boat. The others were there to. Holding themselves at the boat. Red splashed his tail at you so the water flew over you. "Now you did it!" you laughed as you jumped into the water. You began to splash the water back at red.

And so the water fight has begun.

This was a nice second chapter, noice.
Word count 580
Comicmaker12