zombie underswap papyrus x badass reader (forced love) part 3 fluff

Oh here we go again. Requested by CharlieChaos4 and VILLIANOUSLaura. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
!WARNING THIS CONTAINS FORCED STUFF YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE!
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

A sound of someone stomping down the stairs. Yes! The person ha shears you. "PAPYRUS?" another skeleton said. No way, there was another skeleton. This one was smaller but definitely infected to. But compared to the other infected ones, their are smart and are beware of their actions. You only wore your underwent and bra and he only still wore his pants. "PAPYRUS YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH TOUR FOOD" your soul sank to the bottom of your toes. Papyrus smirked. "This isn't food bro, I'm working here I'll see when I'm ready" he said as he crawled towards you. "ALRIGHT" and with that he left. He serious?!. Well it looks like you need to save yourself. You looked at the stairs were he came from. He saw you looking. Busted.

Reader p.o.v

Papyrus formed a collar made from blue magic and leaned forward. He was going to enjoy this. "Get the f#ck away from me!" You screamed trying to run. Be he simply played that trick on you so you couldn't move. He clicked it around your neck. "So that's done" he smiled. "How about we continue~" he asked. You ignored him. Maybe that would help. You felt him grab your hair. He was sniffing your hair. Disgusting. You uncomfortable moved. Well you tried. Since he still had you in his magic. Then you felt something close around your wrist. You looked up. He had chained you against the ground.

He placed a hand on his mouth. "Beautiful" he breathed. You soul was still at your toes. Heh, you weren't a badass after all. You looked away as he undid his belt. You wanted to cry. "Please don't do this!" You said as you looked at him. He stopped. "Why? You don't want this?" He asked. And you nodded your head. "Well to bad" there was the feeling of your soul sank again. "No! No-no" you tried to squirm but it wouldn't budge. "Come on, stop struggling" he said. But you didn't listen of course. "I said, stop struggling" you stopped. His voice was so cold. And you were scared. He travels his hand from your knee to you thigh. He placed his hand on your panties. "Hey don't f#cking touch me!!" You said as you tried to kick him.  He rubbed his fingers over the wound he made earlier. "Your sick!!" You said trying to bite him in his hand. He quickly pulled away. "Shut up" he said as he placed his dirty hand on your mouth.

You screamed through it. He didn't seemed to care enough for him to stop. Was this it?,  was this tour life now?. Trapped by a psycho who would like to see you naked?. All because that freaking zombie virus was discovered. "Papyrus?" You said through his hand. You wanted to puke. He understood that and let's your mouth go. "I was thinking maybe I could claim you back, since you bit me first?" He smiled. Then he laughed. "Alright" he undid the handcuffs. "Don't worry my bro is right upstairs. He will kill.tou of he sees you" that's what he thinks.  You sat up straight and rubbed your poor wrists. "Well?" He leaned forward. You just needed to.bite as hard as you could. Maybe you'll break a few bones. You pushed him onto the ground. It didn't even took a second and our bit him between the neck and shoulder. Bone wasn't so easily to break because nothing happened. Only the moaning from papyrus happens.
"A- fuck kid your so rough" he said, placing his hands around your neck. Should you grab his soul?, And break it?. Probably the best what you could do.

You sat on his lap as you placed your hands on his shoulders. Trapping him. He was blushing. Wait he was blushing?!!. Leaning forward so you could move your hand towards his soul. "Whatcha going to do with that?"
He swallowed. You felt powerful again. "Don't worry" you squeezed it painfully. He screamed. You smiled and slit his throat. Remember the pocket knife. It really was your only savoir. He was coughing as blood made it's way out his throat and mouth. "Mark my words, you did this to yourself. And if your brother is the same as you then I'll kill him to" he began to turn in dust. You stood up, leaving a pile of dust together with his clothes.

Nobody fucks with you. And certainly not a creep like him. If his bother is the same you'll kill him. But a thinking zombie?, Maybe he was the cure. Shit you just almost ruined the cure. You grabbed your clothes and pulled them back on. You walked towards the stairs. You were sure he was waiting for you. Looking one more time back as you walked upstairs.

And you were right about him standing there.

Heh, heh. Oops?.
Word count 837
Comicmaker12