interested bad sanses x fighter reader part 3

Well how about that. Requested by VinaBerserker. Enjoy.
.
You should read part one and two first.
.
Warning, there are some things you might not like.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You woke up in a room. A dark one. Your poor head was spinning. You felt a bit lifeless. It's because nightmare did something to your soul. Wait, dream. Where was he?. Nightmare said he had to finish something. Was he going to kill him?. Was he going to kill his own brother?. Even when you had dream on your mind it didn't feel right. Oh, you knew it. Your emotions wern't working as they had to be. You felt sad. But not because of dream or what was about to happen. Nightmare feeds on your fear and sadness. He probably needs it to take over the multiverse. And with the crystal, he could become a god. The only thing that was between him and crystal was the crystal itself. The crystal ain't just a crystal, it's a very strong one that can turn every weak human or monster to a powerful god. But as I said, the crystal needs to accept the one who wears it.

Hopefully the cristal wouldn't let nightmare wear it. You stood up. Holding your hand infront of yourself so you wouldn't bump into something. You felt the wall. The cold wall. And where a wall was, was a door. But suddenly a light made you clap your hands against your face. Covering your eyes. "Hey emotionless idiot" someone said. You looked up. Dust was there. Standing at the door. And he had something in his hand. But you couldn't see what. The door closed behind him. And the light in the room turned on. Now you could see what was in his hands.

A dress

Why was he holding a dress. Oh. "Why?" You asked. "Because nightmare want to" dust said moving behind you. Undressed you and then pulled on the dress. And guess the colour?. Black of course. Dust wrapped his hand around your upper arm and he walked out the room with you. Like you were going to escape. You didn't had the motivation for it. Dust led you to the throne room. You've been there before. Only error was in the room. Dust sat you down on a chair by the dinner table. You sat quietly with your hands in your lap. You didn't understand how energetic you were before. But then the doors opened and nightmare walked in. He was smilling. He looked happy. You swallowed. The crystal was wrapped around his neck with a strong string.

He walked towards you. "The dress fits you perfectly" nightmare said. Standing behind you. Placing his hands on your shoulders. Normally you would slap his hand away but now. You didn't. "Wanna see dream?" He said as he leaned closer to your ear and pulled a few hairs behind your ear. Was dream here?. Nightmare stood back up. The door opened again. Killer held the doors open. He was smirking. Then horror walked in. And he was dragging dream behind him. Your eyes didn't widened but your heart was bumping against your chest. The sign of dream was horrible. Horror dropped him.

Dream was beaten up pretty bad. Blood, cuts where everywhere. You wanted to cry but you couldn't. "You wanna know what I'm going to do to him?" Nightmare said. You couldn't take your eyes off dream. "I'm going to break his bones slowly. Bone by bone" he finished as he walked towards dream. Then lifted his chin up. And when nightmare let go dream his head fell back down. Like he was dead. But he was unconscious. For someone with no emotions it was doing something to your soul. But you didn't know the feeling. Nightmare should undo his trick.

Nightmare grabbed the crystal. "How do I activate it? Dream wouldn't talk" he said towards you. If dream held his mouth shut, so would you. Nightmare walked towards you again. "You going to hurt me to if I don't say it?" You asked emotionless towards him. "Not anymore, I only need the crystal to activate" he said. It's true. He had hurt you. And probably without the crystal back then you would be dead. But you also noticed the crystal needs time to really be at his best. That noted. "Still, I won't talk" you said looking in front of you. You could hear him laugh. "Figured you'd would say that. Error" nightmare said. Error nodded and lifted dream up. His blue strings wrapped around dream his bones as he was lifted in the air. Just above the ground. "So-" nightmare began. "I won't talk if you'll hurt him more" you said. Nightmare walked back towards you and grabbed your chin. "Such a clever human. You know, I could really use your fighting skills" he said.

"You spare dream, I tell you what activates the crystal?" You asked looking at him. You ignored what hear he said. "Yes. Just tell me now" he said irritated. You stood up. "Change me back first" you said. You wanted to feel emotions again. Nightmare placed a hand on your chest. A slight light came from under his hand. Slowly you could feel your emotions again. And you wanted to kick him and run away with dream. But also kiss dream. Geez, so many emotions. "Talk" he said. "You just have to do this" you said as you held the crystal in your hand. "Close your eyes" you said. Nightmare did. "The crystal needs to accept you" you said. "wHat Happens If NoT?" Error asked.

"I don't know. The crystal accepted me" you said. And hopefully he wouldn't accept nightmare. Or there was a big problem. You walked towards dream as you cut him free. The bad guys just circled around nightmare. You needed to get dream away.

If filled you with determination

And with that you could bring some energy in dream.

You walked with dream in your arms out the castle. But you got stopped by killer, horror, dust and error. Oh no. You turned around. Nightmare was there. You checked him. His strength and Hp were stronger then before.

The crystal accepted him

Oh no a cliffhanger.
Word count 1046
Comicmaker12