sans x wolf reader

Requested by lmao_lol_jk_66. Who wants some fluff?, Raise your hand. Enjoy since you are a very nice wolf.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

He was lonely. Papyrus was living with mettaton so he was now living alone. "One more grillby" he said as grillby poured more ketchup in his glass. "Thanks grill" sans said drinking it. Then he left. Zipping his hoodie shut. As he walked past the store's he saw a pet store. Should he get a pet?, Well he was a bit alone these days. And a pet required much attention. He walked through the doors. Puppies, cats even snakes. Then something got his eye. A wolf?. What was a wolf doing here?. Wolves were dangerous. Sans stared at it. Suddenly a woman's voice spoke. "That's y/n, a very kind one of her species" the woman said. Sans kneeled down next to the bars. "How much?" He asked. When the woman said how many she wanted he went with it. He brought a collar and leash to. "You are going to love your new home" he smiled as he walked with you next to him on the streets. You happily followed him. The contact was already a good start. The way you looked around in a protective way. With a soul you cared.

When sans opened his door of the house you ran inside happily and jumped on the couch sitting there. "Someone is happy" sans said smiling as he sat down next to you. He stroked your head with his hand. Your stomach rumbles softly. You tipped with your nose his cheek. "Oh someone is hungry" sans stood up. He walked towards the kitchen and grabbed some dog food he bough. When he opened it you already stood next to him. Wagging your tail. He did the food in your bowl and you inmidely began to eat. "Didn't know a wolf was this tame" sans said. Petting your head. Happy you were tame.

Your p.o.v.

As you finished you walked back towards the living room were he was. You looked at him. He was concentrated towards the tv. He had his legs wide open. If you could smile you would. You walked towards him and placed your face between his legs. . "Woah buddy" Sans said as he pushed your head away. "You scared me there for a sec" he awkwardly laughed. The expression the skeleton gave indeed showed surprise. You needed to find out why you scared him. You whined. "No no it's oke" he laughed with a soft smile. "You are good boy/girl" he said.

*Years later*

Sans and you got really close. You and sans been sharing the bed. You laying at the end of the bed. He was a good owner. And even if you were a little rough with other people, well that because your were a wolf. But you always were really gentle for sans. You were sans his protector. You really like him. But you never forgot the moment you scared him in the beginning. Sans was showering. You knew what that was. Since sans tried to bathe you as well. You did not like a shower as sans called it. That scared you. After he was done he walked with a towel through his room. You were laying in the ground as you lifted your head up. But you moved your head back down as he started to get dressed. But you were getting bored. And once he was fully clothed he sat down on the bed to out on his pink socks. You got up as you grabbed one sock.

"Haha, very funny" he said sarcastically as he reached for the sock in your mouth. You jumped away. He began to laugh. "Y/n come give me the sock" he said as he got off the bed and walked sheepishly towards you. A big smile on his face. And just as you wanted to run for it. Sans tackled you. "Ah ha! Got it" sans said satisfied. As you let out a huff. Rolling from his grip as you began to lick his cheek. Which made him laugh. "No! No- y/n stop!" he laughed. But you didn't. This was revenge. Then you froze as he began to move his fingers across your neck. That was the best petting spot. "There, how about we get something to eat?" Sans said as he got up. You followed him as you wagged your tail.

The end.

Oops, my hands slipped and this chapter came out xD.
Word count 758
Comicmaker12