zombie underswap sans x badass reader part 5

Here's part 5, requested by Rosetta_TheFox. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

After some walking you heard footsteps following you. You signed. "Why are you following me?" You asked not even turning around. The footsteps speed up. "WHO ELSE SHOULD I FOLLOW" he said walking next to you. "I have no one else to go with" he said softly. And that hit your poor heart. After everything you thought you were as hard as stone but no. You felt pity for him. "Alright you can come with me but with one condition" you said. He smiled as his pupils turned to stars. "REALLY?" he asked. "Just stay out of my way" you said. "I CAN DO THAT" he said as he stood still and then walked. There was now around two meters distance between you and him. Good enough.

You looked around. A branch broke. Not behind you but next to you. Already holding your knife up. And guess what?. A zombie jumped up from the bushes. You grinned your teeth as you slashed your knife. It didn't do much damage. "Sh#t" you said as you backed away. The zombie pushed you into the ground as it leaned over you. Ready to bite. But then sans grabbed the zombie. Held it above his head as threw it with speed into the ground. Then he start pushing it's head. I'm going to spare you to details but it got quite messy.

Sans then held his hand out for you. You took it. Sans was really different then his brother. A good thinking zombie. Thank you god. "Thanks" you said as you let go of his hand. He smiled. You walked again with him following you from behind. You snapped your fingers and pointed it next to you. He got the hit. He does up as he walked now next to you. "SO WHAT'S THE PLAN?" he asked. You rubbed the back of your head. "Well..." You said. "YOU HAVE NO PLAN?" he asked. Mouth dropping. "Well he plan is to stay alive" you said slapping some leaves around you.

"I SEE. MY BROTHER WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO" he said looking sad. At first you thought he was as bad as papyrus. But after some time you noticed how sweet he actually was. "I'm sorry about your brother. But he was doing some awful things to me" you said shivering from the thoughts. "I KNOW I'M DIFFERENT THEN MY BROTHER BUT DEEP INSIDE THERE'S THIS VOICE TELLING ME TO TO KILL YOU" he said. You got curious. "Then why are didn't you kill me?" You asked. "I ONLY HAD MY BROTHER. SO I GUESS I WANT TO BE AROUND SOMEONE" he said. "THAT FEELING IS PROBABLY STRONGER THEN THE ZOMBIE IN ME" he said.

You smiled. But the sun blocked your view. It was getting late. "We should rest here" you said. "I'LL GET THE FIREWOOD" he said walking away. And it didn't took long before he returned. Since he got the fire you start swinging two sticks against eachother. And that's how you got fire. The sun was down. You yawned. "YOU SHOULD SLEEP. I'LL WATCH" he said. "You sure?" you asked laying down. "WE DON'T REALLY NEED TO SLEEP" he said. "Ah okey" you said as you closed your eyes.

And for the first time you could sleep peacefully after days.

Well well well, sans saved your ass.
Word count 573
Comicmaker12