Nightmare sans x reader part 2

Requested by FannyHurtigJohansson. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

So. Now you were done playing maid. Now he was going to play the maid. And you were gonna sit down an command him. You inmidely activated your plan by pushing him off his seat. "Hhdjxjejj" he made a sound as he fell into the floor. "My chair" you said like a boss. And it was hard for you not to laugh. "What are you doing" he said standing up and leaning over you. "Can't you see? I'm sitting" you said looking from him to your hand. Oh how bratty. His mouth made a upside down smiley. You laughed but quickly stopped. You had to control yourself.  "I can see that. Get off my spot" he said demanding. "hmmmmmmm no" you said leaning on your arm smirking back at him. He gasped.

"How dare you. I'm king nightmare! This is my castle" he said as thunder strikes down. Dramatic!. "Maids don't talk back to their queen" you said grabbing his crown and placing it on your head. Then you grabbed a maid outfit f on behind the seat and pulled it over his head. He was completely frozen. You scrolled his body in the maid outfit. You laughed. "You're so handsome!" You said as you got off and walking around him. He was cute. "There, now we are both maids" you said letting the bratty in you go. Nightmare walked away but he slipped over the dress. You slapped your hand on your mouth. It looked funny. "You okey?" You said as he tried to stand up.
"Yes!" He said walking away holding the maid outfit up from the ground.

You changed your clothes. The dress was no longer needed. Wait you still had his crown on. Then a idea formed in your head. You ran to the kitchen as you start preparing food. Mostly nightmare wouldn't let anyone make fun of him. But today he let you. So he is a nice guy?. Uh well nevermind. Maybe sometimes. As you cooked you couldn't help but smile. The sign of nightmare in that maid outfit was absolutely cute but funny. He probably thinks the same when he decided to put a maid outfit on you.

You got the plates and glasses and all the other essentials when you set the table. Placing the plates down and filling the glassing with water. And boom. The the table was was set. You checked it. Food, something to drink and cutlery. And his crown. You could see nightmare walk back into the room. "What's this?" He asked as he stood at the edge of the table. "Though I do something nice" you said as you sat him down. Then placed his crown back in his head. From behind him you could see his smile. You walked around and sat down at the other side of the table. You both start eating. "Hmm" he said. You looked up. "It's good?" You asked. "Yes" he said. Than mission accomplished. As you both finished dinner you grabbed the plates and washed them. "Looks like a maid to me" he said leaning into his chair. "oh hush you" you said laughing. He laughed back.

Forgive me, I laughed at my own chapter xD
Word count 548
Comicmaker12