zombie underswap papyrus x badass reader (forced love)

Oops papyrus is a zombie that can think like a pro. What will happen when he locks you up?. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Warning; blood, bitting, sfw, forced things/love
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

It was true, everything was gone. A bacterium had spread over people and monsters that caused all these horrible things. You could remember how you lost your best friends. you had to see them suffer, but that soon changed when you withdrew into the wild jungle. After a while you had seen bodies of people rotting away. that was not a nice sight. But fortunately the zombies also declined in the country. You brought a gun from a store that had been demolished for a long time. So with a well-armed rifle you walked down the street. Shooting everything that moved. Nobody knows why but you were super good with surviving. You stopped further afield where you could rest after the kilometers you have walked. It didn't hurt that you closed your eyes for a few seconds. the infected people were barely here and you had no worries with your gun next to you.

You dreamed what the world was like before. How it felt like not being chased by a zombie. It was quite strange how you remembered that the door flew in and a person with two monsters followed you till you've found a hiding place. You were awakened by a soft breathing noise and it wasn't you. Did you dare to open your eyes ?. Ah fuk it, when your eyes opened you grabbed your gun but it wasn't there. you knew for sure that you had put your gun beside you. "You looking for this" a mysterious voice said. Your eyes turned up to the person who held your gun. you couldn't see who it was, he was facing the sun. Your eyes turned up to the person who held your gun. You stood up but you were pressed with full force against the wall that you slept against. The last person you've seen was laying dead on the floor. Questions dawned on you. What does he want and why does he have your gun. When you threatened your gun, he pushed you harder against the wall and he made a step back himself. You could hear him laughing softly as he broke the gun in two.

That was the only weapon that protected you against evil. When you just tried to get away, he grabbed your arm and placed it painfully in your back. in the meantime, he forced you into a building. In the position that you were you could not see what he looked like when he took your arm. It felt like skeleton. There were monsters that could be skeletons. Right?, this was the person your parents always warned you about. Hopefully this wasn't a mess otherwise it will get bloody. "Hey let me the fu#k go or I'll feed you to the zombie's" you warned. But this only made him laugh hard. Suddenly he threw you hard into the floor. Face turned to him. But this turned everything upside down. You just froze with fear and disgust. His clothes were broken and dirty with his bones that had cracks and didn't look fresh either.
And then the worst thing you can see is critters crawling over him. He was dead. He was one of them!!.

"You like what you see~" he stepped closer making you crawl away. He took a worm off shoulder and threw it away. "They don't leave me alone, maybe because I'm dead " he said. You couldn't believe your eyes, a zombie who could talk and think. This was absolutely black magic. He went to his knees, making you back up against the corner. "You are beautiful, did you know that? Certainly without all those biting wounds" He was silent for a moment before he spoke again. "maybe I can make one" he smiled creepy. Why didn't you run away, he can kill you or turn you into a zombie.
Why is it always you?!. After a moment of palpitations you took your feet and made you come away but all doors and windows closed suddenly. "Did you think you could just run away from me" you turned around to meet his face. He was slightly taller than you.
"maybe I should teach you" while leaning into your neck. He will bite you if you do not intervene.

It was time for revenge, you gave him your hardest push against his chest. Making him fall back. You ran and ran as fast as you could up the stairs. Everything was closed but maybe there was a way out. You had to find a hiding place and quickly. "I like it when you run, makes it more exciting~" he said from far behind. You ran faster but stopped quickly when you saw multiple hiding places. You ran into a room and locked it behind you. It was a small room but it would be a nice bedroom. You couldn't believe your eyes as you saw a sharp wooden stick on the ground. Probably as big an chair leg. This zombie dude is not going to take a bite from you today. You held it protective close as you watched the door. There was no way he could get in right. You though about how you killed other zombie's. "You can hide pretty good" an voice said from behind you. It didn't last a second and the sharp object was in his chest. "How'd you like me now" you laughed. Luckily it was him and not a person that wasn't infected

But his emotion didn't change. You stabbed him again and again but it didn't effect him. You stepped back holding the chair leg tight. "What are you" you said growling at him. "Don't mind what I am but it mind me what you are" he stepped closer. "I can't wait to take a bite from your pretty little neck~" suddenly he licked his chin bone with an orange tongue. You cringed hard. "Try me" as you stepped forward to meet his gaze. "Am not afraid of you, I was only shocked that you can talk" you didn't showed any emotion. He grinned, "oh I can do allot more then that" you grabbed the weapon protection you had again. "Listen you can't kill me so don't try" as he threw it in the corner. Alright then you will use your hands no big deal. "Don't hit me again or I'll tear you're flesh into tiny little pieces" he said voice changing. Well plan changed, now you will act innocent and then smack him hard and make your way to freedom.

"So you going to kill me or what" you asked watching him close. You knew you locked the door and everything else downstairs. You need to find an exit. "No that's not my plan, but you have to do exactly what I want" he was absolutely 100% a pervert. Alarms in your head were telling you to run. "Ha no way I will do what you want-" suddenly the sharp chair leg was against your throat. He inhaled softly as he held your hair. Oh that's right some monsters have magic, so he's magical. Interesting. "Alright I won't mind having your body when your dead, but it's more fun when you're alive" he pulled a lock of your hair behind your ear. And then again your body was frozen. Was he going to force things?!, He's a skeleton so maybe he doesn't even have a- or was he just bluffing.

"What'd you want?!" As you slapped his disgusting boney hand away. But then you noticed how focused he was on your shoulders and neck. "I need to claim you before anyone else" before you could process his words you were suddenly on a old mantras. Was that teleportation?!. And then everything was clear. But you couldn't speak only scream. He had bitten you hard between your shoulder and around your neck. If you wouldn't turn into a zombie then he's going to eat you alive. Screaming harder as he grabbed you boobs. You weren't giving yourself over that easily. You were an strong woman. "Wait wait" before he could do more damage, you have to use your body and flirt strategy. "Aren't you going to kiss me first before, you know" looking shyly away. And it worked because he muttered an apology before french kissing you. It was the most disgusting thing you've ever done. "I just new you would fall for me~" you wanted to puke but you didn't. I mean he was half dead and very disgusting. "Let me on top skeleton boy" you hated how you said it but he got off you and layed himself ready.

"My name's papyrus darling for if you want to scream my name~" oh hell no you thought. Suddenly you threw yourself away kicking in the door and running as hard as you could. You heart felt heavy, was he using magic on you?. Just don't think about it. Running out the building into the woods.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe a part two, I don't now 🤫🤭.
Omg am so interested in this.
Word count 1544
Comicmaker12

Undertale AU One Shots (REQUEST CLOSED) 2018/2023जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें